How we killed vampires

Authors note: this is my first story, I hope you like it!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

INTRODUCTION!

The full moon flickered in the sky and the creepy dressed people scattered into houses looking for candy. This was the one night Emily hated, Halloween. She hated the costumes, she hated the candy and she just hated Halloween. She wanted the monsters to be real, or at least just a little bit real.

While the rest of the town are looking for candy, I guess I should tell you a little bit about Emily. She is not short, nor tall, she is eleven years old and lives in a street called lavender street. She has wavy black hair that falls down to her shoulders and has freckles all over her face.

Emily has a best friend called Kate and they spend a lot of time together. Kate is a little bit shorter then Emily with straight blonde hair that flows half way down her back. Since Kate doesn't like Halloween either, she goes to Emily's house to stay.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Its probably not very good but I hope it wasn't too bad. Please comment your feelings and what I could improve on! :) :)

Bella