Jinx!

It was that last day of summer break and Suri was excited to go to her new school for 7th grade. She started writing in her diary "Dear diary, I hope that I can find my soulmate in 7th grade, if that's even possible. I really hope her name is also Annalee." Suri went to sleep thinking about how exciting 7th grade will be. When Suri woke up the next morning she was only 7 minutes away for leaving for school, she hurried to get ready. Suri ate breakfast and left for school. On her first day of school she went along her day, social studies, ELA, science, but on her way to orchestra with her best and only friends Jones and Katy she met someone whom she didn't know would be her one and only. All this person said to Suri was "You're pretty."   Suri blushed, all she could think about was this person, "What was her name?" That night while Suri lie in bed she was thinking about tomorrow and what might happen. Eventually, Suri fell asleep while watching tiktok on her phone. Several days went by and Suri was still thinking about her she asked her best and only friends Jones and Katy what she should do and they told her to ask what this mystery girls name was. So the next day she did. The girls name was Annalee, the perfect name; Suri blushed for the rest of the day. Several more days past and Suri and Anna lee walked past each other but this time was different, this time Suri said "I love you." Annalee paused, and blushed, then Annalee laughed. Annalee pulled a knife from her backpack, pointed it at Suri and said "I love you too." Suri pulled a knife too. Then Annalee pulled out a gun, so did Suri. Suri and Annalee said at the same time "I want to be with you forever, I love you so much and I cant stop thinking about our future. You are pretty!" Both Suri and Annalee accidentally pulled the trigger and they both died while saying "Jinx!"