WHICH ARE THE BEST PADDLE BOARDS FOR BEGINNERS?

There's nothing quite like the excitement of making the decision to learn a new sport. And with Stand Up Paddle Boarding, or SUP, you picked a good one to learn.

I'm sure you already have visions of slicing through waves on a perfect day, taking in the incredible scenery while also doing your body a favor with a great workout. SUP has so much to offer, no wonder it's been taking the world by storm in the last few years.

But first things first, you're going to have to decide on a board before you hit the open seas. There is a lot to consider when making this all-important decision. For instance, what kind of boarding do you plan on doing? Are you getting into the sport for the chill factor and just want to cruise around at a leisurely pace? Or are you more of an extreme sports person that has aspirations of surfing and racing?

Most beginners opt for an "all around" type of board that offers the best of all worlds. The most important thing for a beginner is that you want a board that is easy to stand up on! When you're it's a good idea to start slow and work your way up to different levels and boards as you go.

So, what kind of board should you get?

Based on factors including length, width, thickness, stability, portability, and affordability, our picks for the best paddle board for beginners would be the NAUTICAL paddle board and the iROCKER CRUISER board. Both boards are great for beginners and come at a great price tag. Let's take a look at why these are good choices.

NAUTICAL

The is not just affordable, but it's built for stability and maneuverability making it the ideal choice for a beginner paddleboard. The design is sleek and simple with 13 D-rings, a bungee cord cargo storage, and 3 removable fins. It's also an inflatable board which makes it easy to travel with and a piece of cake to store when it's not on the water. This is a lightweight board that is also durable and sturdy. The 32-inch width allows for extra stability in all water conditions.

IROCKER CRUISER

The is another great choice for those first getting their feet wet. This inflatable board is designed for all water types and all skill levels, especially beginners. This board is 33 inches wide making it one of the most stable boards on the market. It can also hold up to 400lbs, making it practical to have more than one person on the board in most cases, if that's your fancy. This sturdy board is also awesome if you plan on fishing or .

CONCLUSION

Making your first SUP purchase can be a little daunting with so many choices out there. You want to make the right choice and purchase something that's going to make you happy while you learn the ropes of this new adventure. Luckily you can't go wrong with either the NAUTICAL or the iROCKER CRUISER. Both boards will provide maximum stability with the beginner user in mind. Whether you're out for a rip on a lake in the beautiful Rocky Mountains, or sailing the season one of Canada's coasts, both of these boards are going to make sure you have a great experience. The NAUTICAL is the most affordable option, but it will be up to you to decide when you've completed your research. Now go make 2021 your year of the SUP!

SOURCE-https://irockersup.ca/