9

"Sweetie, come on. I'll brush your hair for you." [Y/N] gently called out

Nezuko immediately ran towards the young hashira. The said girl demon is currently in her smaller form, with her burgundy to golden brown locks trailing behind her. The older girls cooed at the sight.

In just a few seconds, she is now seated in front of the Snow pillar with her back facing her. Kaoruko excitedly grabbed the hair accessories and helped with hair styling.

The three of them (most likely the two) enjoyed the chitchats as they put their hands to work.

"Are you excited for tommorow, [n/n]?" The beautiful blue lady asked her

She shyly nodded her head. A light blush tinted her cheeks. The mere thought of going to school makes her happy. For a girl living a life far from normal, normalcy is something she wanted to try.

It's not like Tengen and his three wives cannot afford sending her to school like nobles do but they're worried about her. She's not used to big crowds, in fact, she would feel uneasiness towards a huge number of people unless they're kind of far from her. She can tolerate it if there's distance however we're talking about school. The least thing that's happening is awareness of personal space.

The sound pillar and his wives learned about  this int the hard way. The day they finally introduced little [Y/N] to his friends, the fellow pillars, was a huge disaster. The five-year old little girl wailed and begun hyperventilating the moment the older ones flocked around them. Since then, everyone who approaches her, puts a distance unless she's really comfortable and close to you.

She slightly grimaced at the memory. "But I'm not really good with crowds." She told the sidekick

Bubble Girl giggled and give her head a light pat . "It will be fine. Trust me, you'll enjoy school specially if you make a lot of friends."

She nervously chuckled, "I'll try."

Kaoruko clapped her hands, "Well! Since we already know each other for a few days already, how about we know each other well?"

Nezuko nodded in agreement as her eyes sparkled, "Hmp! Hmp!"

The snowy haired girl smiled, "Okay."

The bluenette raised her hand, "I'll start first! My name is Kaoruko Awata, hero name: Bubble Girl. My quirk is already obvious. I'm a sidekick at sir Nighteye's agency." She momentarily paused before giggling, "Well I think that's all."

She then proceeded next, "Well as you already know, I'm Uzui [Y/N]. I use Snow Breathing Technique and got promoted to the highest rank together with the Mist Pillar, Muichiro. I have a flamboyant father and three mothers----"

"Wait what? Three?"

"Here we go again...."