Hogwarts

(Enjoy this long chapter, hope you all like it)

I felt the train stop moving and heard students outside of the bathroom. I waited there until it went mostly silent hoping that the golden trio, well I guess the golden quartet now, had left the compartment. I went over and grabbed my things from the compartment and then headed outside.

I got onto one of the last boat with a seat, it of course had to be with Hermione but I just decided to not talk the whole time. She had other plans of course.

"I am very sorry about Ron, he is just angry, which I guess I am too but that gave him no right to say those things to you" Hermione said.

"Its fine I guess" I mumbled looking out into the water.

"Ok, well I just wanted to make sure you were ok" she said

"I don't need you to treat me like we are friends, we aren't so just shut up mud-" Draco cut himself off remembering to try and not say that word anymore. He did not want to be like his father.

"Fine, I thought you might of changed but of course you are the exact same. You never change do you Malfoy." The boat fell silent as she said that, I continued to stare out pretending to be unfazed by her words.

We both got off of the boat Hermione joining her friends. I overheard her telling them how rude I was and how I almost called her a mudblood again. I overheard one of them saying at least I didn't call her a mudblood and that was an improvement fallowed by Ron laughing.

"That prat couldn't change his ways if his life depended on it" he said

I stormed off not wanting to hear their words anymore. I didn't care what they said, what anyone said. I would just finish this stupid year and then go live my own life, away from everyone.

I headed to the great hall along with the rest of the student, the amount of people shoving and tripping me as I walked was ridiculous. I know I used to be a death eater and they all hated me but I could barely walk a step without getting tripped. Mostly by Gryffindor of course.

Once I had gotten to my seat I felt everyone glaring at the Slytherins, but mostly me. I heard countless whispers from students wondering what a filthy death eater was doing here.

I felt someone grab onto my shoulders and jumped, I turned around to see Pansy laughing because she scared me.

"Did I scare you Draco" She laughed

"Shut up, you did not" I said with a smile

She smiled back and sat down next to me. Blaise and Goyle soon joined us after messing with some of the Gryffindors across from us.

Headmistress McGonagall soon hushed everyone and started to sort the new first years. We had gotten a handful of Slytherins and she announced that one of the 8th year students from each house would be showing them around.

"The students who will be showing them around are Harry Potter for the Gryffindors" Everyone started to cheer and all the first year Gryffindors looked excited

"Luna Lovegood of the Ravenclaws" Everyone clapped

"Draco Malfoy of the Slytherins" Most of the Slytherins started to cheer for him including Pansy, Blaise, and Goyle. The rest of the hall fell silent with a few people booing.

"And Timothy Brown of the Hufflepuffs" She finished, everyone clapping for him.

After we finished the feast I took all the new Slytherins around the school. I started to explain how to check out a book and who to go to if they where having trouble finding a book. They all looked eagerly at me and I started to remember when I used to be that excited to just be looking at the ginormous Hogwarts library.

Harry Potter entered the library with the new Gryffindor students. He was explaining were everything was and ended up by me.

"Hello Malfoy" he said when he when approached me.

"Potter" I said glaring at him.

Some of the Slytherin 1st years looked up at him.

"Are you the one who defeated you know who!" A dark haired girl asked

"Yes I defeated Voldemort" He said

All of the first years gasped at him saying his name so nonchalantly.

I flinched at the name but luckily no one seemed to notice. I rolled my eyes at Harry while all the first years started to question him.

A brown haired Gryffindor boy looked up at me "Wait aren't you one of the death eaters" he said.

I glared at him quickly shutting him up. "No I am not." I said angrily.

"Yes you are, I bet you still have he dark mark" another Gryffindor girl said.

"I am not a death eater." I said glaring at her my voice a little shaky.

"Then show us your arm" She said glaring back at me.

Harry quickly stepped in after she had said this. He started to tell her how it was not ok to say those things. I sent off the Slytherins to go look for a book that they wanted to check out and went behind a book shelf. I had been keeping my composure in front of the children and Harry but I soon started to have trouble breathing and sat on the floor.

Harry comes over to me seeing me in this state. I was embarrassed but couldn't stop my breathing from quickening.

"Draco breathe, you are ok," He said grabbing my shoulders forcing me to look into his green eyes. I slowly stopped shaking and my breathing had gotten a little better. For some reason looking into his eyes made me feel calm.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked once he had calmed down.

I realized the situation I was in and felt my face get red, most likely from embarrassment. I shoved Harry off of me and glared at him.

"I am fine, I didn't need your help." I said standing up.

"Sure whatever you say Malfoy" Harry growled.

"You better not tell anyone what you saw Potter." I spat

"Yup whatever" He said standing and walking away.

I quickly went and grabbed all the 1st years and headed to the common room. I got all of them settled and headed over to the bathroom. I remembered Harry's green eyes and started to feel my face get red for some reason.

I tried to forget about it, thinking I was most likely just embarrassed for letting Potter see me that weak. I got out of the bathroom and headed to bed.