Drunk Dialing

[DISCLAIMER : I don't know if either of them would do such a thing and I don't want to assume anything. This is purely fictional, although originally I wanna do this for Jun. K(but I've already done him this round, so next goes to our Thai Prince]

(Nichkhun was drunk and made a call. italics - Thai)

You and Nichkhun met at [choice of place] and was attracted instantly. (A/N : that would be anyone's dream, idol or not). The two of you exchanged numbers and the rest was history..., until...

The two of you became distance. Your work was making you busy and so was his schedule. After a while, it was as if the two of you were complete strangers.

Despite all that, you still love him. Of course, jealousy surged when you saw his work, where he got close with his co-stars and he would feel the same when you walked with your co-workers to lunch or towards the station.

You haven't seen him in weeks. Texts were sparse and calls were rare. You sighed every time you sent texts or tried to call him.

Tonight, you bought instant ramyeon and decided to just eat that while binge watching [drama of your choice]. Halfway through the series, your phone rang.

You were surprised to see his name. You set your bowl down and pause the drama before picking up the call.

"[Y/N]-ah~~~~~", he giggled.

"Khunnie-ah..., are you drunk? Where are you?", you asked, worriedly.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the whooooooooole wide world", he giggled some more.

"You want me to come and get you? Who else is there?".

"You make me go crazy. You make me wonder how a guy like me could have someone like you".

"Khunnie-ah, please tell me where are you. I'll come and get you, ok?", you said.

"I'm sorry, darling".

"Sorry? Why?".

"I've neglected you. I don't show you how much I love you. I don't take care of you. I don't deserve you", he began to sob.

"Khunnie-ah, don't say that. I love you even when we don't have time for us. I promised, didn't I? Come home, ok? We can talk more", you spoke softly.

On cue, your door bell rung a few times. You looked at the CCTV and saw Taecyeon and Chansung trying to make sure Nichkhun didn't fall face first.

"[Y/N]-ah, open up and get your man", said Taec.

You quickly opened the door and the two beastly idols dragged their hyung to the couch and dumped him there. Nichkhun was still giggling at the phone.

"[Y/N]-ah, ta-daaaaaa. I'm home", he giggled.

"I'm really sorry if he troubles both of you", you apologized.

"It's no trouble at all, but he's really stressed out", said Chansung.

"Please talk to him, he keeps blaming himself for neglecting you", said Taec.

"Don't worry, I will".

When those two left, you helped Nichkhun out of his shoes, socks and jacket. He was being clingy, nuzzling at the crook of your neck and giggling still.

"Baby, I love you so much~", he smiled.

"Can you walk to the bedroom? I can't let you sleep on the couch", you said, offering your hand to him.

It was a slight difficult, but he made it to bed. You tried your best to get him out of his clothes and went to get him a glass of water and some meds in case the hangover was bad.

"Darling..., stop moving. We have to..., sleep", he began to get comfy in bed and slowly looking sleepy.

"Go to sleep, you silly koala", you chuckled.

THE NEXT DAY

You weren't surprised that he woke up, looking all confused. He washed up and sat down at the breakfast bar.

"How bad was I last night?", he asked.

"Taec and Channie brought you home. They told me and from your drunk call...", you tried your best to put the words together, but somehow cat got your tongue.

"I know I'm not a good boyfriend, [Y/N]. You deserve someone better", he hung his head.

You sat next to him, cupping his face and made him looked you in the eyes. "Yet, here I am, loving you non stop. I love you, Nichkhun and I will always love you", you smiled.

"How in the world do I even deserve you?", he smiled back.

"Because you love me and I love you".