ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! So the next twelve episodes of the last season are coming out this week if I'm not wrong so I will be able to fully plan out this entire story! 

But for now, please enjoy this brand new chapter! ❤

(Y/s/c) = Your skin colour

(Y/h/c) = Your hair colour

(Y/n/n) = Your nickname 

"ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ." 

ꜰᴀɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀʀɪᴇ

As the sound of my heart beating loudly roars in my ears, I hear the eldest son of the Demon King repeat, "An alliance?"

"Yes," I say quietly as the clear water slowly drifts in front of me, just above my chest.

Looking down at my reflection, staring back at me are my elegant pointy ears, (y/e/c) eyes, (y/s/c) skin, (y/h/c) hair, everything. I may look the same as I did 3,000 years ago, but that does mean I am the same at heart.

"Is there a reason why you're staring at your chest?"

"I am not!" I yell at Meliodas and he lets out a cheeky giggle at this.

Retrieve the doll from the masked man, the winds whisper to me. He will help you to get rid of the Commandment of Truth for now.

Narrowing my eyebrows, my eyes dart over to the only being on this battlefield who wears a mask. I make my way to him before kneeling down in front of him and stretching my empty hands out.

"Sir, could you please hand over the doll?" I ask politely with a small smile. "I believe that this doll is the only one who can stop this Demon."

"I cannot," he answers as one hand hovers over a stone body by his side and the other tightly holding onto the motionless doll. "I promised Big Sister that I would take care of Gowther."

"Gowther?" I breathe before turning my gaze to the stone body. "And who exactly might this be?" 

"Big Sister, Merlin, the Boar Sin of Gluttony," the masked man elaborates. 

"Merlin?" I repeat, eyelashes fluttering.

Well, would you look at that? It seems I have missed a great deal ever since I hid myself and my people 3,000 years ago. Those who were involved in the treacherous Holy War still seem to be here in the present world. 

"Even so," I say as I turn back to the masked man, "if you don't want anyone else to get hurt today, then I'm afraid you have no choice but to awaken Gowther."

There is a brief pause before the Human hesitantly hands over the doll to me. "Thank you," I whisper, pressing a soft kiss on the doll's head. "Time to wake up, Gowther."

A bright light bursts from my hands and after rubbing my eyes, I look up to see a naked Gowther looking down at me, face blank, yellow eyes with no emotions in them. Turning his attention to the Commandment of Truth, Gowther raises a hand and a pink flash erupts from the tips of his fingers before heading straight towards the Demon.

For a second, nothing happens but we then hear Galand speak, "Well, well, today's your lucky, eh? After all, very few have ever stood before me and lived to tell the tale." He stands on his feet, crouches, and then pounces towards the blue skies above. "Farewell!"