2

As they were walking P!Kakashi studied F!Team 7. They were being stared at, because F!Team 7 was basically an older version of P!Team 7, and they looked very identical. Except for Sai and Yamato.

When they arrived at the inn, they checked in. Sakura and Sasuke in one room, Yamato and Sai in another room, Naruto and Kakashi in the last room. F!Team 7 bid P!Team 7 goodbye and went to their rooms. Naruto plopped down on the bed and closed his eyes.

~<>~

In F!Naruto's mindscape

"Why did you send us back here?" Kurama just shrugged. F!Naruto sweatdropped at the lack of information and just sighed. "You were playing around with jutsu's weren't you?" Kurama smirked this time and F!Naruto got his answer.

F!Naruto sighed for the fifth time today and went out of his mindscape, and found Kakashi hugging him.

~<>~

F!Kakashi's POV

I saw light surrounding me, but I did not move. Once the light went away, I saw the rest of my team. I looked around and saw our past self's and assumed we are in the past. Then suddenly, F!Naru started explaining why we are here. Somewhere between the lines he said 'cyclops', and I playfully glared at him. When P!Tsunade-sama wanted proof, F!Naruto lifted his shirt.

I couldn't help myself and stared at his stomach, where the seal appeared. When I snapped out of my daydream, I saw F!Naruto and F!Sauske fighting, I looked at them, amusement clear in my eyes.

As we arrived at the inn, we all went into our room. Naruto walked to the bed and sat down. Must be talking to Kurama huh? I took off my vest and hitai-ate, and went to sit next to him. I pulled him into a hug, where he sits in between my lap.

When he opened his eyes, he loked up and stared into my eyes.

~<>~

F!Naruto smiled at F!Kakashi and he smiled back at him. They both lay down and fell asleep in each others arms.

~<>~

(Sorry it's kind of short)