Glaive 1-2: Even here, I'm still wondering how it happened.

The rescue team made it out of the city in one piece, although some are mildly injured, but not in danger.

A aerial transport is waiting for them just a few feet away, a certain Lynx impatiently tapping her feet.

"Dr. Kal'tsit!" Amiya shouted, racing towards Kal'tsit as they finally arrived at the extraction point.

"Amiya." she acknowledge her presence by nodding at the young cautus. "The mission went well, I presume? Your transmission was cutted off when the Réunion launched their attack."

"Yes, Dr. Kal'tsit, we made it out without anyone dying!" she said, explaining how it went down.

Kal'tsit was surprised to hear that one of maintenence crew have a connection into the leader of the Réunion.

"So, where is Eis now?" she asked, before feeling the sudden coolness shift from the air.

"Here boss." Eis appeared as his body seemingly get reconstructed from snowy dust. "Just have to make sure some kid don't do anything stupid..."

A Few minutes earlier

'HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT-!' Eis mentally screamed, as he traveled at the rooftops, invisible into the naked eyes unless someone with a keen sense on temperature notice the cold air.

'Fuck, I thought I'm going to die... thank Kami-sama for this Ability.... Oh shi—!' he noticed someone at a nearby rooftop, planting explosives at the vents.

He immediately sent a strong wave of ice into the ground, the particles that builds up the oxygen at the floor immediately liquidized and froze. Unfortunately, his target's 6th sense tingled and managed to dodge the Ice wave.

"Ara~?" the white haired woman, a Sarkaz with a Rifle at her back looked up at Eis, who materialized. "Isn't it rude for you to suddenly attack me?"

"Codename: W" Eis spoke, making W freeze for a second before smiling.

"So you know me." she smugly said 'You should back off, or you'll die.'

"Of course, the loyal simp for Theresa-san." he said jokingly, revealing a little of his knowledge.

W completely froze at the mention of Theresa. 'There's no way he knows it!'

"Where did you hear that from?!" She demanded, her hands already reaching for her explosives behind her.

"From herself, of course." He lied as naturally as he breath.... well 'technically' she said it to 'her'...

"W-what—?" suddenly her body was frozen, leaving only her shoulders and above.

Eis slowly descends towards W.

"Don't try, W. 27 bombs have already been disabled in this block. I'm still trying to make sure none of the timed bombs trigger." he said, revealing a small misty tentacle that seems to be a illusion made out of snow stretched out of his back traveling outside the building.

W was stunned, he never met her before, but yet she got disarmed and pushed into a corner. She laughed at this.

"So? Are you going to kill me now—" She taunted before getting cutted off by Eis.

"The Doctor have amnesia." he said, stopping W once more for the third time.

"What."

"The doctor suffered from Amnesia, he can't recall anything." he said, as he looked over the window, his mind being informed that the 30th bomb in the area was defused by his [Aria: The Frozen Dragon].

"But does that change anything? He. Killed. Her." she said with anger and sadness. "He's going to pay for her death... that traitor..."

"He's not responsible for that. Theresa chose to save the child, after all." Eis said looking back at W.