Chapter 8

Note: I am in love with Draken and Mikey as Phineas and Ferb.

"You need to leave Toman." Draken looked you dead in the eye.

"What? Fuck no."

"Yes."

"Do you have any idea what that would do to Mikey?"

"Do you have any idea what staying will do to you?"

You stayed silent at that.

"Some weird shit is going on with you, and I don't know what it is, but I don't like it. You're obviously endangering yourself." He turned his head to the side.

"The frequent hospital trips, the anxiety I can sense from you and Takemichi, and you taking that knife for me? Don't even act like there's nothing going on." He glared.

"Leave Toman. Or I'll find a way to convince Mikey to kick you out..." his voice trembled a little on the last sentence.

You both knew he couldn't convince Mikey.

"Staying is dangerous, leaving is the safest thing to do at this point." he sighed again.

But you knew that he was completely wrong.

If you were to leave now....

Everyone would be killed in the future

well Kisaki would too, so that's kind of a plus.

"Draken, I appreciate you being worried about me, but believe me when I say it's best for everyone if I stay."

"Do you honestly want to?"

"I do."

He sighed. "You know you're in no shape to continue doing this kind of thing, I think you've gone to the hospital at least 5 times these past few months. Mikey knows that too, he's just being selfish." He made his hand into a fist.

"Can't you fucking see that Mikey's losing his mind?! You need to get out of this before it's too late!" He looked desperate at this point.

"He will if I leave! That's why I have to fucking stay, so that he doesn't go all psycho on your ass! You fucking know what Mikey is capable of!"

Draken thought back to his argument with the blonde while you were in the hospital.

"Look, Mikey's a good guy. You know that. But he has a snapping point like everyone else. We just need to stick with him through this, and everything will be fine." You tried to convince him.

Draken exhaled shakily.

"I don't agree with you staying, but you know where I stand." He turned, facing his back to you disappointedly.

"See ya..." he walked away, giving you time to be alone with your thoughts.

Finally some time to think things over. The nurses watched you like a hawk, so there was no way you'd be leaving anytime soon.

It might actually be nice to have some time to relax, now that you have the opportunity.

20 Minutes Later

Boy were you wrong.

Takemichi ran in once again, out of breath, still in his ugly ass outlaw pants.

"Why are you still wearing those monstrosities?!"

"Shut up! I look fucking sick!"

You shook your head in disappointment.

"Thats not important! I don't think saving Draken will fix the future."

Well no shit, not with Kisaki around it won't.