Chapter 6 waiting

Me: hai hai there fans! I'm going to let mine own sister who by the way you can find and read her books too Kate_chan!!!!! And mai!!!!

Mai: hi Kate nice to meet u!

Kate: yah yah what ever nice to meet mine sister' fans and viewers and nice to meet you too mai.

Me: so that out of the way take it away!
Both: jennie/jennie chan don't own ghost hunt or any other anime hope you like the book bye for now!

Morning I know you didn't want to know what happen so I will skip to the morning.

Mai

" uggg how many times do I have to say it I went to find the people who almost killed lavender and diva and me!"
I said.
Hi there as you know I left with
Masco without a sec thought and she came back told everyone that everything ok and should go back to what we were
doing but if I didn't know better I
say that it was going to be a long shot to forget everything that happen so far oh!
By the way everyone from
Ichigo, chad, and irudo school that
I know is now coming to mine and Yuki,kyo school starting today plus they still don't
know about mine real power and the others except Yuki kyo ,shougra, and me know about the curse on them.

" how do we know your not hiding anything else mai!" The boys yelled I stuffen * oh no oh on what am I going to say*
' hey you know we can
here you' * ruby? Max?* ' yah who else not the twins next to you or anyone else in the room.' * oh yah tru- wait where r u and
we need to go now we will be late for school!* ' we're going to your school now we're new see you there' * okay bye ruby max!* " hey! We're late late we need to go now!" I said/ screamed." Okay!" They all said.

Oh by the way Naru moved the SPR here so that I can work there now.

" hey Ichigo?" I ask him" yah what is it?" " can I get a ride from you today? Please?" I ask him and he nodded. " no problem you know I will always give you a ride." He said with a smile while everyone else got in to there cars and kyo and yuki got into monks car. " bye shougra! Bye len! By Isco!" We said to the people at the house they wave us off and we went to school.

On the rode

" hey mai can I ask you something?" Ichigo said a little nervous,"sure! But I don't see why your getting nervous don't worry okay!" I said smiling." yah I know but this thing I'm about to ask you is a little hard to answer." He said smiling but his eyes said he was scared to death. " okay so what is it?" I ask him.

Ichigo

" okay so what is it?" Mai said smiling at me but confused * oh man what am I going to say last i I try say I love you or do you want to go on A date with me I failed BAD.

Flash back

( sorry I only have this kind of font)

"HEY ICHIGO WHAT DID YOU NEED ME FOR?" ORAHEMA SAID SMILING AT ME. " WELL I WANTED TO SAY I LOVE-" SNAKE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND AFTER THE FIGHT SHE WAS GONE.

End of flashback

* I just hope I can a lest say it before any else happens from nowhere* ' hi there mine name is ruby and I will make sure nothing will happen ok' * okay how um never mind thank you* 'no problem!'
" Ichigo you okay?" Mai said worrying. " hun? Oh! No I'm fine but the question I want to ask you is-" I said getting nervous " um do you want
to go out somewhere!" I said 'weak'* hey! At least I ask her out!* ' you ask her want to hang out basically you better say it when you go ' somewhere'
okay better make it romantic!' * okay thanks and hey! * ' bye lover boy' " sure!" She said with her face lit up." Okay um pick u up at you bedroom at 6:30 sharp?" She nodded and we went to school.

School

No one

" we're here!" Mai said stanching. " yah lets go to class now." Naru and Ichigo said and mai laugh." What's funny?" They said again this time irudo caught it and saw why mai was laughing so he laugh to." What's funny!" They said together again." You. Sound. So. Alike
. " Mai said trying to walk and stop laughing. " okay then,". " yah okay". Ichigo and naru said." Miss Honda I got to go now see you at lunch by
guys and bye girls!" Yuki said leaving I was the last one to get in. * what is this smell I never felt it so bad in mine life it almost like the blood labyrinth
* mai thought and ran into the bathroom. " hey mai you ok?" The guys ask and Masco and honna fell to the ground
." What Is This?" Masco said trying to stand up." You okay sweetheart?" John said

( John: um jennie why did I come in and why did you make me say that? ' blushes' me : oh that's because you too are together' smiles' John: oh um can I say something to Masco? Me: sure Masco come here please! Masco: sure what is it? *John kissed Masco for three minutes* John: l-lo-love y-yo-you sw-swee-sweeth-sweetheart 'blushes deeply' Masco: uuuuu love u too me: now back to the book!)

" yah sweetly I'm fine just the smell it's almost like the blood labyrinth but worst."Masco said they all froze and thought the same thing * that worst!* " ahhhhhhhhh !" Mai scream. "Mai!"

Mai

I ran into the bathroom and puke. *
what was that?* ' well I think that it was just a smell' * u think so ruby?* " yah." I turn around." Ruby!" I yelled and gave her a hug. " we need to go now tiger."
Ruby said in a worry and serious face and voice. " there here aren't they since u use
mine code name." She nodded and the window broke." Ahhhhhhhhh!" I yelled" mai!" Everyone outside said." Crap ruby get them to class NOW!" I said and
she change into me and ran outside of the bathroom." So tiger that's your new code name well let's battle." The dark figure said." Let's." I said and the battle started.

Ruby

I ran outside of the bathroom as her.' Be careful okay tiger'* yah sure no problem be me until I get back.* 'on problem'
" Mai are u okay we heard u scream?" The
guy wearing black said.' Mm mabe I can read his thoughts on tiger or me I should say' " yah I fine I just slip." I said with
a smile." Mai did u smell that?" ' crap I forgot about her!' I thought " yah" I said. " so if you even got sick because of the smell then we need to ask the
teacher to do a case on the school." The guy with orange head." Yah okay!" I smile' hey! Orange head are you the one I help tell me your named then look at mai.' I said telepathy* Ichigo* then he looks at me.'okay now tell everyone to go to class'*'why*' please'* okay*
"Hey guys we need to go to class are we will be late." Ichigo said. " okay!" They all said.
" hey * Masco *' thanks' Masco can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask her and she nodded.

Masco

" what is it mai?" I ask her then
she change into another person
." Look only you will know that I'm not mai and soon the others will tree that to but I
need to know Mai's friend okay
Cani tell me? Oh by the way I'm ruby." Ruby said with a smile. " okay then ruby, the
one in dark clothes is naru the
silent one is yuki and len the crazy ones are irudo,Chad,Ichigo, and kyo the monk is monk,mine boyfriend is John,and doctor is Isco. And that's all." I said to her and she nodded. " thanks Masco."
She said smiling." Hey wait a minute
how come u know mine name?" I ask." Well
mine brother is currently looking up all of you guys who helping tig- I mean
mai into hiding so we want to know as
much as can." She said smiling." " so where is mai?" I ask " well she fighting
right now so we need to go.CHANGED INTO MAI." She yelled
and change into mai. " cool." I said while we walk back to class. " I know right I got it from mai." We went in the class and start school but little did we know that this day will be the last time we saw the real mai for a long time.