•54•

Few hours later.

Parth, Ayyaz, Siddharth And Veebha reached the hospital.

"Avneet" Siddharth whispers and she hugs him tight and starts crying.

Veebha and Ayyaz just peep from the window and look at Niti in the ICU.

The bubbly , chubby girl who was always so jolly is so silent.

Whereas Parth , is unable to see her like that.

The doctor passes by,

"Excuse me doctor" Ayyaz says

"Yes"

"Can we please meet Niti" Ayyaz asks

"Yes sure but only one by one" he says and leaves.

"Parth tu ja" Siddharth suggests

"Yeah Parth go" Veebha says

"Parth please go she needs you right now the most" Avneet tells him

"I'm not ready yet can one of you go right now?" Parth asked.

"No she needs you right now" Ayyaz says

"Please Parth we really can't see you guys like this please" Avneet says and sits beside Parth

"Please Parth" she says and Siddharth also comes and hugs him.

"Okay I'll go" he says and goes inside.

"Hey." Parth whispers while sitting on the stool comfortably.

"Niti I'm so sorry!!! It's all my fault I should've contacted you first. I should've  said sorry the day I realised it."

"Niti yaar please wake up we've so many things to do bacha. Please Niti. I should've replied to your phone calls earlier. I'm so sorry yaar.  Meri cookie ki mama please wake up. Life is too short man we have to enjoy a lot. We have to do so many shows, movies and so many things together."

"Niti my Nandu , my baby please wake up" Parth says

Parth sat there for an hour now but Niti didn't wake up.

The doctor came inside "We need to check her up please wait outside" she said and Parth nodded.

He just kissed her forehead and goes outside.

"Did she wakeup?" Avneet Asked

"No." That's all Parth said.

After 20 minutes the doctor comes out:

"Niti's condition is very critical for the next twelve hours if she wakes up well and good. But if she doesn't then.." The doctor was interrupted by Avneet

"Then what?" She asked

"She might slip into coma." Doctor said

Everyone gasped.

___________________________

After 5 hours :

There was silence. Everyone was silent.
The only sound one could hear was tapping of shoes and there racing heartbeats.

The sound of silence. None to be heard, none to be seen. Hollow wards ring with an abnormal sense of stillness. There was not a sound of life around Parth; Not the sound of bells, the sound of voices...... it wasn't any of those, nor was it a norm. The cold marble ground seemed to move as his eyes drifted towards all bearings, head throbbing as flashes hindered his sight, dizziness striking like a five-ton hammer. Cold beads of sweat trickled down Parth's jaw, chills running down as blue breezes blew past everyone's bare back, and the solemn serenity rang through the void, filling Parth with utmost unease. Something was amiss, and silence was his decision. The truth was painfully obvious.