The End.

Beyoncé- Ring Off

Lily White

I screamed my lungs out as I saw the ground coming closer and closer. Once we were about to hit the ground Tyler landed perfectly on his feet.

"HELP!" I yelled out, hoping someone would hear me.

"I'm an Alpha, I'll kill anyone that comes near us." His growl vibrated off of his chest.

Tyler was holding onto me tightly, his grip never loosening.

Tyler was walking towards the car park and I knew he was going to drive somewhere.

I wiggled in his strong arms but he only pulled me against him tighter. It was then that I had given up, he was stronger and I was weak. I couldn't even fight for myself.

Im so weak.

I turned my head to look at the side of Tyler's face.

He looks so perfect but he's crazy.

Tears were brought to my eyes as I remembed all the times that we had fun.

Sammie and Tyler planning our wedding.

Me slapping his dick...

Our kisses and cuddles.

What went wrong? The fact that he turned jealous and very possessive when Matthew came into the picture.

It was going to become a unhealthy and obsessed relationship even if Matthew wasn't in the picture. Tyler was the type of guy in a relationship, every female should stay away from. I learnt that now.

I'm just disappointed it's taken me this long to finally make a decision.

He had changed the night of the party when me and Matthew had walked into Tyler.

I wasn't making him better, I was making him worse.

"Let her go Tyler."

Matthew!

Tyler froze mid step and placed me on my feet, "Fuck off." Tyler snarled at Matthew as his arm snaked around my body and held me tightly.

I gave Matthew begging eyes and he caught the drift.

Matthew sighed. "What the fuck has been wrong with you lately?" He took a step closer.

I saw Tyler furrowed his eyebrows. "Like I said fuck off."

Matthew stepped closer.

"You used to be so... not like this. I mean look at you! You're kidnapping a girl that doesn't want you anymore."

A step closer.

"You know the reason why?" Matthew's voice was soft. "Because you've changed. I remember when we were best friends, you weren't so serious and angry. Lily doesn't want that."

Another step closer.

"If you want her back then you need to fix up, sort yourself out." Matthew cleared his throat almost as if he didn't want to say the words.

"You've hurt her in so many ways. Wouldn't you rather it to be like how it used to be with you two? Laughing and the only crying there would be is crying from laughter. The k-kisses." Matthew's eyes changed colour, to a much darker brown.

Matthew took a step closer so that he was in front of us.

"Don't you want that, man?" Matthew quickly glanced my way.

You know that look that someone does to you to give you a sign of something? Well that's what he just did.

Tyler stared at Matthew with no emotion on his face. He didn't utter a word.

"Sike mother fucker! Run Lily!" Matthew shoved Tyler back unexpectedly.

"W-wait what?" I muttered.

He fooled us both.

Tyler growled and tried to push past Matthew but he kept shoving him back.

I did what Matthew said, I ran and ran until I realised I was in front of my house.

My feet wouldn't and didn't stop until I was at home. I felt much safer there.

I unlocked my quickly feeling as if I was going to get snatched right up.

I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom.

It was an hour later that I had fallen asleep.

A throat was cleared and my eyes snapped open.

"Ah so we meet again."

The familiar beautiful face of the Moon Goddess stood in front of me. Her white dress flowly gently as her skin glowed.

"You've been going through some trouble again." She raised an eyebrow at me once she sat down on my bed.

"You said you would help me decide who I want but I don't know. I still love Tyler after everything he has done but I love...."

There was a silence.

The Moon Goddess rolled her blue eyes, "Spit it out. Time is ticking."

"I love Matthew."

I felt as if I needed an audience gasping in shock.

"You know what, I know what you're dealing with Tyler is hard so I'm going to... God, I actually question my job. I'm going to give you a new soul mate."

She stood up from my bed.

"P-pardon?" I stuttered.

"He's going to be perfect for you. When you wake up don't be surprised when there are differences." She winked and her figure started to disappear.

"Wait! Who is it going to be?" I jumped off my bed.

"You'll see." With those words she disappeared.

My body threw itself up and I took a deep breath to calm my beating heart.

I slammed my hand down on the alarm button to shut it off.

I slipped out of my bed and got ready for school.

I looked at my phone and my eyes widened at the date.

"I've gone back in fucking time!" I screamed

"Language!"

I held tightly onto my books as I walked through the school halls. I felt as if I was a normal person, just doing her time on school. I didn't know how to react if people spoke to me...

Was I still friends with Sammie? I had no idea what to do except for keep my head down and walk to class.

It was only until I was on my way to class that I bumped into someone painfully, which made me irritated.

"Watch were you're going idiot!" I groaned once I looked at my scattered books and paper.

I looked up into the eyes of the person that bumped into me.

Only to stare into the familiar brown sparkling eyes of Matthew.

He pulled me towards him as he stared down into my watery eyes. "Mate."

The End :)

Epilogue is in next chapter.

To the people who didn't judge me for how the story went, thank you.

Until next time.
Angel xx