Introduction

Downtown Magnets High School. LA, USA - 2013 : AUTHOR POV

"Yeah !!~~~~~~~" There is a young fine man screaming a loud voice with joyful and decibel that the whole school would be hear his voice.

And there is a teenage girl who is known the initial of that voice, she is walking toward the voice and taps on his shoulder and ask him with calming voice.

"Josh What's happened? Why you screamed so loud. You know what you make one girl trip on the stair with your screaming"

"Rian I'm picked, I passed the audition, They want me to be their trainee in their new project. Pledis want me there. Yes! Yes! Yes!" He answered her with excitement.

"OMG, Congratulation for your one step of succeed to your dream, Bro." She smile after know what happened. then the bell ring so both of them continue with their class until school ended.

On the walk to their home.

"They want me there in 2 weeks. I have to get ready to go there. But hey Rian will you be okay if i move to Korea?" He asked with worry in his eyes.

"OFC, I will be doing in good, although i will miss you so much." She answered.

"Oh I will miss you to my little sis, then tonight let join our dinner at my house. so we can spend our time together before i go." He invited.

"Okay I will called dad to let him know first"

"Appa tonight i will have dinner at Joshua house.  Don't wait for me... enjoy your evening luv ya bye~ "

"Ok Josh dad already approved so let's go"

"Still your dada girl haha, How can i left you here alone in the school then." He squeeze her cheek.

"Ah~Ouch !! That's hurt. I'm already grow up I just don't want him to worry about me. That's it"

"이이구 아이구 착해네,Okay good girl~~"

During the dinner they talked with joshua family and told them about the good news and enjoy dishes together.

2 weeks later
AIRPORT : RIAN POV

I have to admitted that i feel a bit sad to say good bye to Joshua who is figured good brother to me. However I also happy for him that he can follow his dream when i even don't know what to do with my life after graduated the thing that i love to do is only photograph the memories of mine and others but i don't think it consider as my dream.

"Mom, Dad I come to Airport to send off Josh, Okay?"

"Okay dear don't be too late when you comeback" My dad answer back.

then i walk to the counter section and find Joshua and his parents waving for me

"Oh my little sis, you come to send me off right~ Come one let me give you a big hug before I go"
He said with a little bit sad in his voice and bring me to his hug.

"Do well there okay, don't be sick or hurt yourselves okay?"

"How you sound so calm even when you said those words ㅋㅋㅋ Dad, Mom sees this is why i worry about her she did not express her true feeling." He teased me with my introvert personality and messed up with my hair.

"Bro don't overacting you know how i feel i happy for you that you can chase your dream"

"See see she still sound monotone Mom, Dad please take care of her instead of me and also take care of yourselves I will comeback here if i am allowed" He said and let me free from his hug.

"I have to go now, See you later guys"

"Take care and keep in touch okay? Bye bye Josh"

"Bye Rian" we said goodbye to each other.

"Bye son good luck with your dream" Joshua dad said and her mom run to give him a warm hug before sending him into the gate.

That's night I come back home and feel a little empty. My bestfriend is already left for his dream. I hope he doing fine there and also wonder when will i can find my own dream?

Note from Author :

It's my first book and I hope you guys give me a chance you can give me any feed back
That will be great help for me thank you ~