Chapter 1

It's been a year since Sora has faded away. Tifa was trying to find Cloud who went to fight Sephiroth last year, by the time, she found him, he had already defeated Sephiroth when she tries to come near him, feeling her presence. Her light blinds him. He winced in pain as he took a step back and covers his eyes.

"Cloud!" She then ran over to him and hugs him. "I finally found you."

"Tifa!"

Tifa then breaks the hug.

"Are you ok and where is Sephiroth?"

"I managed to defeat him for good. I defeated the darkness inside me. Oh and Tifa, your light really blinds me."

Tifa frowned. "Sorry."

"One other thing, my heart truly belongs with Aerith. I promised her that even if I go far away, I'll come back to her."

"I understand and respect that, I get it now you were trying to get away from the something warm which was me, my light shines to bright for you."

"Right, and also while I was fighting him, I learned that Sephiroth sent Zack to the Realm of Darkness. I think you should use your light to rescue him."

Tifa nods her head.

Cloud parts ways with Tifa and heads back to Radiant Garden.

Meanwhile, Zack was trapped in the Realm of Darkness. He had no way to get out and had to keep the Heartless at bay.

Tifa then went to search for Zack.

Zack's been fighting the Heartless in the Realm of Darkness.

It was then a light shines bright.

Zack turns to face the light, it was warm and lovely.

Tifa waits for Zack.

Zack then enters the light.

Tifa then felt him close by and held out her hand.

Zack reaches out for her hand and grabs it.

Tifa then pulls him out of the dark place.

Zack then emerges alongside Tifa. He was back in the Realm of Light.

"Thanks." Zack says.

"You're welcome."

"The name's Zack."

"Tifa."

"I'm, so grateful that you rescued me, Tifa. I don't know how I can repay you. Oh hey, how about a date?"

Tifa blushes. "I'd love too."

Zack then hugs Tifa.

Tifa just blushes as she hugs him back.

Zack then leans towards her.

Tifa kept on blushing as she knew what he was going to do. Zack then kisses Tifa.