Characters

Cha Ria / Rian | Reader/OC
(Image Actress Han Jihyun)
- 23.02.1996
A skilled photographer.
She had been living in LA,USA during her childhood and move back to korea to finding her career path. She find her new hobby as a fansite when one of her childhood best friend debut as an idol.

Little did she know that her hobby will give her a big opportunity to learning lessons from life.
•• INTP - Calm, Keen and Flexible ••

Moonbin / Bin
- 26.01.1998
Astro Center, Main Dancer and Lead Vocalist.
He entered industry when he was still the little kids from kids model,actor to the center of attention of the group. He is the heart of the group, caring and friedly to every staff in the company. He is the member that Rian feel enjoyable to work with.

Little did he know her company will change his perspective in seeing life.
•• INFP - Caring, Focus and Tender ••

Yoon Sanha / Sanha
- 21.03.2000
Astro Lead Vocalist and Maknae.
He auditioned with singing and guitarist skill with hope to debut as solo artist but ended up being dance idol that beloved and adored by his hyungs members and fans. With his personality every one feel comfortable and relax when spend time with him. However he kind of stubborn when it's come to work with Rian.

Little did he know her presence will give him a new experience to his life.
•• ENTP - OutSpoken, Smart and Pure ••

Park Minhyuk / Rocky

Astro Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper and Composer
He is born to be an idol. He can manage everything in his career. Although there is some awkwardness in him sometime. He has trained with Bin since young age so they know each other very well and also a supportive hyung for Sanha. He is really resposible with his work and help Rian a lot.

Little did he know both of his brother will fall for the same girl and he have to deal with.
•• ESFJ - Honesty, Hardwork and Reliable

Hong Jisoo / Joshua
- 30.12.1995
Seventeen Vocal Team member.
Rian childhood best friend more likely to be real siblings. He dream to be singer then he decided to auditioned by doing his original song online then pledis saw him and pick him as one of the trainee project seventeen member. He is the reason that Rian want to be take a picture for just supporting him.

Little did he know her action and support give him so much strenght and he promise that he will protect her from anything that will harm her life.
•• ENFJ - Gentle, Supportive and Responsible ••

Baek Yebin / Yebin
(Image Actress Choi Yebin)
- 02.09.1996
A rookie makeup artist and model.
She is Rian best friend and roommate who has passionate to be an expert in her career. She is also big fan of seventeen and the one who suggested Rian to open a fansite to support them.
She is now working as a makeup artist for Fantagio company.

Little did she know she is the one who give her own best friend a big chance to her life.
•• ENTJ - Determined, Strategic and Outgoing ••

Jeon Wonwoo / Wonwoo
- 17.07.1996
Seventeen Hiphop Team member.
Rian Bias in seventeen. He is one of the member that get the support from Rian a lot and then became afterward when she get an actual job.
He is full of advice and be the one that help her build up the career a lot.

Little did he know that when he help her he also reveal and face a lot of secret of life in the industry.
•• INFJ - Idealistic, Insightful and Organized ••

Kim Mingyu / Mingyu
- 06.04.1997
Seventeen Hiphop Team member.
Yebin Bias in seventeen. He is one of the member that get the support from Rian and Yebin and then became friend afterward.
He is clumsy yet cheerful and energetic. He always bring laugh to everyone in the group.

Little did he know that his joyful can ease the stress from her life and everyone.
•• ENFJ - Smooth, Talkative and Friendly ••

Lee Taevin / Taebin
(Image Actor Lee Taevin)
- 22.01.1996
A Senior Editor and Photographer.
Rian workmate and one of her best friend. He help Rian to adjust the work-life balance and also be a good senior for her. He is not only young and playful but also skillful and talented. He is also competitive when it come to challenge.

Little did he know that she thank him for inspired her about the career.
•• ENFP -  Creative, Inspiration and Playful ••

ASTRO
The group that Rian, Yebin and Taebin work with.

Seventeen
The group that bring Rian to kpop industry.