Poser.

Fire falls from the sky, you can't run any longer from your fate.

I see the terror in your eyes, and I can taste my hate.

It lingers on my tongue like poison, a black and deadly ink.

And as I begin to spread my wings, you've run out of time to think.

You wanted this attention. You got it, the spotlight's on your back.

But now you see it's no so glamorous. It's a vicious, painful attack.

The heat tears into your skin, it sinks so deep into your bones.

And no one can  hear your screams, even as they fade to moans.

You say he claims to be your friend, that the hostility is just for fun.

But how fun was when he abandoned you? When the games and laughs were done?

Apparently, these are your true colors. You've just been waiting for them to show.

Now they have, and I'm just too doubtful. You're too eager for everyone to know.

I understand that you're an 'original' and that I cannot make you 'conform.'

But you need to know how to hide from the lightening, instead of being exposed in the storm.

So finally slit those wrists of yours, you always talk about it, right?

Are you truly ready to end it all? To bite the bullet and say goodnight?

I'll always be aware of you, a putrid horrid stench.

You linger like a bad dream, leaving me with a turning stomach and clenched fists.

What if I made you bite the bullet? What if I shoved it down your throat?

Would I cry? No, I would laugh as I watched you slowly choke.

So chew on your words before you spit them, you're ignorant and foul.

You think it's fun to play Russian Roulette. Well, at least for now.