A Crown Fit for a Prince

Tommy was going to be a prince. Holy shit. After talking more about the adoption with Puffy both her and Tommy decided it would be best for his introduction to the kingdom (whatever that meant) to be in about a month. This way he would have enough time to get used to the fact he was being adopted and was going to be crowned prince of the Antarctic Empire during the ceremony. So the planning with Phil begun. So far they have already decided for the colors to be light blue (the color of the Antarctic Empire) and red (Tommys favorite color). They also decided to have a festival for Tommy rather than a ball. This way it was a lot less formal and stressful for Tommy. It would also give people of the lower class be able to meet Tommy and not just the upper-middle and high classes. Tommy was excited for the festival now it was going to be packed with games, dancing, and music. It was going to be fucking pog!

But this ceremony has also led to many arguments between Wilbur, Techno, and Phil. Mainly because they all have their mindset on a crown Tommy should wear. They were all so obsessive over jewelry (Phil and Techno more than Will). It has escalated to the point where it's a full-blown competition to see which crown Tommy likes the most.

"Tommy look here!" Wilbur shouts gleefully as he shoves a crown into Tommy's face. It was a silver crown that looked like it was woven together. At each point of the crown was a shiny Saphire that glittered in the sun. It was so shiny it kinda hurt to look at it.

"Wilbur that one does not suit Tommy at all!" Replied Phil as he now gave Tommy the crown he picked out. It was a plain gold crown with rubies decorating the sides. Phil tried to put it on Tommy's head but it immediately fell off.

"Tommy I'll let you use a sword if you pick mind." Techno butts in showing off his crown now. It was a smaller plain golden with woven flowers that decorated the sides. In each flower held either a small ruby or a sapphire. It was honestly perfect.

"You can't do that!" Wilbur exclaimed throwing his hands up with an annoyed look on his face

"He can and he did" Tommy replied with a smirk on his face as he put Techno's crown on his head. Unlike Phil's, it was light and small enough to fit his head and unlike Wilbur's, it wasn't too shiny and pristine. It was just pretty.

Soon enough Phil and Wilbur gave in and Tommy got to play with a sword for the first time. To be honest it was a win-win situation for Tommy either way. He got the crown he wanted and he got to play with an actual sword! This was the best day ever!

The sword was perfect for Tommy. It was one of the swords Techno used when he was around Tommy's age so it wasn't too big for him which was a bonus. The hilt of the sword felt worn and comfortable in Tommy's hands as he swished it around being careful not to hit anyone. Techno even said that if Tommy got better at fencing they could move onto real swords in a year or so! This was so pog! Tommy just hopes that the kingdom likes him.