Day 22.

I always disliked going to support group. Lee forced me to go with him every Tuesday night because no one else would go with him and he did not want to go alone with those 'losers' as he put it. Which, I thought was entirely uncalled for. I mean, he does not even know them since he spends most of the support group in the bathroom, doing who know what.

So, I had to full Lee's shoes - not literally but figuratively - and answer questions for him while he was 'going to the bathroom.' Lee told me to tell everyone that he had a really small bladder and a horrible digestion system. When I had to tell Brandon - the support group leader - about Lee's 'bathroom issues', I almost died of laughing. I tried to keep a straight face but it made it look like I was also constipated.

Ever since then, Brandon always looked at me weirdly but in a supportive way, of course. He always made sure to tell me that when I asked him why he was looking at me strangely. He would say, "I am just wondering if you have to go to the bathroom like Lee because I do not want to clean up shi- your feces, but in a supportive way, of course."

Support group made me feel like my life did not suck. Which, it did not really compared to others but being the teenager I am, I always like to exaggerate.

The support group had the same people each lone Tuesday night at the local church. Brandon, Sierra, Alex, Tammy, Stan, Lee, and myself. Brandon was the support group leader. Sierra was recovering from anorexia and has depression. And, Alex had many diseases and illnesses that it was hard to keep track of. Tammy had anger issues and would constantly scream at us. Stan was a stalker, to put it bluntly.

Then, there was Lee, who was dealing with depression since his girlfriend died because of him as he would always say. I do not believe him. She died because she overdosed on a deadly drug. But, he says it was his fault. And, I might never get the full story, but I knew it was enough for me not to think it was his fault.

So, when I walked into support group that evening, I saw someone who caught my eye. Sitting in my chair, was Thomas. And, yes, my name was on that chair. Brandon made us make name tags so everyone would remember each other's names but I think it was mostly for him.

We were late, like always with Lee. He smirked. "I have to go to the bathroom so behave."

"You have to be here, Lee. I can't keep doing this for you. I don't know what you're going through but I do know that you need help. You're not eating or anything. It's gotten worse," I told him as Brandon clapped his hands together to start the meeting.

"I will next week, Nellie. Thank you," he whispered and kissed the top of my forehead as I walked to the little circle and took a seat across from Brandon, a few seats away from Thomas.

I smiled sheepishly at Brandon. "Welcome to support group everyone. Today we have a new face. So, let's all give a round of applause for Tyler for coming to this shitty- Shickira inspired support group because who doesn't love Shickira," He said, dragging out the Shickira part.

Thomas started to say, "My name isn't Ty-"

"Okay, Tyler. That's enough," Brandon said, waving his hand, "Let's get started."

"Lee? Lee Parish? Parish, Lee?" Brandon asked very loudly even though he knew where Lee was. Brandon does it every time just to be a jerk.

"He is in the bathroom," I said even though I felt like screaming at him.

"Oh, yes. That's right. Lee has a horrible digestive system," Brandon said, with a sarcastic smile.

"No-"

"Stalker Stan - I mean that in the best way possible - you're up. What was something you had done better today or last week from Tuesday?" Brandon asked, yawning.

He seriously annoyed me so much. He was always making these comments like he was better than us and that he did not care to be here. The thing about Brandon is that he has no experience with support groups. His parents are like extremely rich and make him run a support group so he turns out to be a well-rounded, respectable person which he is far from. Brandon is eighteen and is already a billionaire who works with his father's and mother's business.

Stan looked down with a shrug. "I followed this guy home today and he didn't notice me so instead of following him, I turned around."

Brandon yawned and slowly clapped. "What progress from your usual stalkings."

"But, I went back aft-" Stan mumbled.

"Tyler, give me a sad moment you experienced today or last week until Tuesday."

"Being called Tyler," Thomas said with a glare.

Brandon coughed, obviously fake. "That's okay Tyler. Better luck next time."

We all clapped along with Brandon.

"Lee?" Brandon called again.

"How many times do I have to tell you this? Lee is in the bathroom."

Brandon rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Someone's getting all snappy."

I groaned as Brandon asked, "Well, give me Lee's sad moment for today or from last week until Tuesday."

"Being here tonight and that's mine too if I was in this stupid support group with you."

Brandon clapped. "I hate this stupid support group too but let's not go around saying that. I need my parents to think I'm actually a good person."

"I really don't know how you're in charge of a freaking support group. You don't make anyone feel better," I said, crossing my arms.

**rest of support group

At the end of support group, I waited for Lee to come out of the bathroom. Thomas came up to me and offered a smile. "Wasn't that interesting?" He asked.

"What's interesting was you being here."

He said with a smirk. "My brother said it'd be good if I came to a support group to become a better person."

"Seriously?"

He nodded. "And tell me why would I lie to you, love?"

Lee walked out of the bathroom and came up to me. He kissed the top of the head. "Thanks, Nellie."

I rolled my eyes. "You can stop being nice to me, support group is over."

"Aren't I always nice to you?" He had asked and wrapped his arms around me, giving me a hug.

"You haven't been lately," I mumbled.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm better now," he muttered in my hair.

"Stop lying to me, Lee," I said.

He let go of me and frowned. "I'm not."

"Can we just go?" I pleaded.

"All right but don't you want to talk to your boyfriend?" Lee asked with a smirk and a wink to Thomas. Thomas smirked back.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Thomas," I told, pushing Lee out the door.