0.0

Hi! Welcome to Menace to Society! Here's some basic stuff and ground rules for everyone!

Everyone in this story has been aged up to 16+
This story starts about a year before the cannon plot and time travel kicks in. While this does take place in 2005, there will still be smartphones (and a few other modern things) because I don't remember much of the time.

This story is for people of all races and ethnicities! The only thing that's preset is your height, you're hot and tall standing at at least 5'8 and up

Warning ⚠️
There will be mentions of
Violence
Death
Blood
Gangs
+ More
But if you've seen/read Tokyo Revengers it's not really new for you.

There will be zero tolerance for bullying or discrimination in these comments. No racist, homophobic, or ableist comments ever. If I see any you will immediately be blocked and reported with the comment(s) will be deleted.

Please just be nice to each other.

I don't really much of an idea for love interests, so if you'd like anyone drop their name here! For sure Baji, Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Rindou, and Kakucho are love interests.

I feel like I'm forgetting to add something hold up...
Oh yeah!
If you see any mistakes in this story or think that a sentence could be worded better please don't hesitate to tell me! I promise I'll fix it!

I think that's it! I hope you all have a good day and enjoy reading!

P.s. my super cool and pretty and amazing friend and I made this playlist for this story!
You can scan this or go to Spotify user Layana for it. The title is to be determined still

I do not own Tokyo Revengers, everything belongs to Ken Wakui

I do not own Tokyo Revengers, everything belongs to Ken Wakui. I just own Y/n! Oh yeah and the cover I guess I made that.