My Strange New Neighbor

I've noticed some strange things going on with my neighbor, I'm not quite sure what it is but I'm sure to find out. From the very beginning there was something off about him. He moved into the flat next to me carrying many computers and headphones, and what was even weirder that day was that he had nobody there helping him bring his stuff to his new abode.

I've seen him outside walking his cat which I thought was quite strange, but he was also wearing a mask and an eyepatch. Who does that! At this point I'm weirded out by the strange fella and decide to check in on him after I heard a big thump and yell, something about foil, I have no idea what's going on. I knock with the skull knocker on his red door across from mine.

The door swings open to reveal a handsome man, pale skin and jet black hair, eye bags hanging under his soft chestnut eyes one covered by his concealing fringe. He swings his long tattooed arm over the doorframe and asks, " Is there a problem?" My heart stops.

His voice is the deepest thing I've ever heard, after a few seconds of staring I stutter out, " no sir nothing's wrong I just wanted to check and see if you were alright, I heard a thump coming from this direction." His eyes soften as he replies " Thank's for checking in but I'll be fine" I wanted to question the man more, about his voice, the cat, the computers but nothing came out of my mouth as I nodded shyly and waved goodbye to the mysterious stranger.

(I literally wrote this in like two seconds but it's been nagging at me the whole school day so I just wrote this really fast. But like really wouldn't it be strange having him as you neighbor. Just a thought. <3)