₱₳Ɽ₮ ₮₩ɆⱠVɆ 12

ᴘʟᴀʏ-ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʙɪʙʟᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ- ʙʏ ᴀʏᴇꜱʜᴀ ᴇʀᴏᴛɪᴄᴀ

A/N NOTE...HEY BAESS HOPEYOU DOING GOOD, JUST I WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS IM DROPPING A BOOK, JUST STAY UP LATE NIGHT JUST TO THINK ABOUT SOME STORY IDEAS, I HAVE THE RAREST IDEAS HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY MY BOOK IT BECOMES A BIT BORING BUT TRUST ME THE END...LVY...PLAY THE SONG FOR GOOD VIBESS.

-timeskip-1 month later.

after this whole month brea and vin stat getting closer step by step,the feeling start to be admitted , they both feel something but hide from each other, there friends notice it , but they cannot notice it as well.

bre pov.

i wake up today was the flight was at night so we decided to do something...

i changed to this 

i heard i knock at my door.

[come in] i shout.

vinnie walks in, i grin make up into my face, damn...

he looks so good stunning.

[you free today brea.] he asked hope in his eyes.

[yeah ofc why vingear] i laughed looking up at him, he smiled back.

[get ready we will hang out brat] he replied giggling.

[me and you] i asked.

[yepp]he blushed.

[as what ] i questioned.

[date] he questioned me back.

[ wait what ] i was shocked, happiness .

[if you do not want its okay br-]he looks up.

[yeahh of course vingearaa 100 time yeasss] i respond cutting him off.

[wait you happy with that.] he asked.

[very much] i  responded.

its been one hour i tell avani,cora and nathalia , dsaavni tell me she is sick she cannot help....weird .

i changed to this.

make up then boom stunning.

i walked downstairs vinnie was right outside.

he kissed my hands, all the girls scream from the windows,and the boys ooo,  we wave at them.

and vinnie opens the door for me i smiled and hear screaming again i laughed so hard so vinnie does.

the car ride was absolutely silent.

vinnie put a cover into my eyes and we are there.

he held my hands gently, i smiled...

[were are we going vin] i asked.

[we are there] he chuckles while replying.

[before i take the cover i want to tell you , you look gorgeous its unbelievable that im taking all this beauty on a date...] he added making my heart smile then me.

[vin im blushing shit.] i shouted.

he take off the cover gently as i see a big lake in front of me, and a boat full of snacks and drinks, ik vinnie cold do everything by one word his dad is so fucking rich, but i loved the view

i hugged him .

[you do not have to do all of that yk..]i started. 

[brea you deserve the world.] he replied placing his hands in my chin.

we hop to the boat, and drove in the river.

we talked as we eating.

[you made all that ] i asked.

[yeah i do and some help from the girls.] he replied smiling.

[aww vincent.] i looked over him.

after some minutes.

he cough a fake cough o shit.

[u-um brea] he stuttered.

[yeah vin] i look up from the food.

[so basically i have a confession.] he looked over at me, wiping his mouth.

[im listening]

[so i- i like you for so long and when i was bullying you its not that i hate you probably its because i was falling for youu....and umm when i get to knw you better i become crazy over you, i was want to confess this really hard, but now i cannot keep it,i love you brea beynon.] he confessed looking down, i was completely shocked, it was happiness shock.

[vincent....i love you, you know i was waiting for that moment for too long.] i get up and pick his hand.

[will you be mine forever.] he asked looking down at me.

[million yess.] i replied.

he looks down my lips then my eyes. 

[wait] i said, i pull the lotion from my purse, he giggled putting his fingers rubbing his eyes.

i chuckled and i put the lotion in my lips so we can kiss.

he pull my waist,and replaced one hand in my chin and one in my waist.

the kiss was passionate, as he we stopped to breath we smiled and getting back to kiss, it takes minutes like we were waiting for that moment for our whole life and came.