Chapter 9

Audrey's p.o.v (Friday)
We sit in a circle playing truth or dare. Winter:"Zayn. Truth or dare?" Zayn:"Truth." Winter smiled evily. Winter:"When was the last time you jerked off!" Zayn:"I what?" Winter:"You godamn British people. When was the last time u Wanked or tossed or whatever you guys call Masturbating?" He went red. Zayn:"Uhhh....... Ugh fine....Wednesday." He blushed as we all laugh.Zayn:"Yes,yes very funny! Alison truth or dare?" Alison:"Dare!" Zayn:"I  date you to twerk in Winter!" Alison:"OK" Winter gets up. Winter:"Be jelly! I'm getting Aime action! Alison laughs. She starts twerking as Winter dances behind her. Alison soon wall terms with Winter in the middle. She just starts dancing even more. They burst out laughing and stop. They sober up. Alusin:"Well,well,well Truth or dare Mr.Liam?" Liam:"Dare." Alison:"I dare you to give me your phone and if there's a password give it to me!" She smiles deviously he huffed and trew it at her. She messes with her phone when Winter gets a notification in hers. She looks at it and Laughs. Alison posted embarasing photos of Liam.  She also made Liam follow 250 People on his follower list. (BTW Mine is @Shygirlsrule54)  and fans were freaking out. In less than 10 minutes #Liamsfollowingspree was trending number 1. DIRECTINONERS ARE FUCKING AWSOME!