celebrating Zoey

Description: Sky's about to leave for track and Zoey proposes a toast only for you to propose a toast to her

"Let's give a toast to Skylar because she's about to go out there and kill the other runners in the race and she's gonna do awesome" Zoey said.

You smiled and nodded. "I know this is about Sky, but we also can't forget about the things Zoey has done for us.

If it wasn't for her belief in Sky even though sometimes y'all about to unexpectedly for surely kill her in her sleep, you're welcome....." You trailed off, making the crew laugh.

"Sky wouldn't have came this far to leave us to hopefully get this trophy or medal and she wouldn't have done it without her. Yes, Zoey might urk our nerves badly. But she's there for us regardless.

Also, Jazz. Don't think that this is a way of you dropping out of track. This is God's way of helping you and telling you something after the things you did that made you not share this moment with your sister.

Trust me when I say he loves you both and he's not punishing you. With that being said, let's have a toast to Jazz, Sky and Zoey for being them and making them dreams come true even if it doesn't go according to plan" you said.

Zoey and Skylar smiled as all of you clicked you shot glasses together, making Jazlyn smile lightly and walk away. You hoped she was gonna be okay.