Chapter 18: Natsu and the Dragon Egg: Part 2

**Flash Back: Y/n's Pov...**
Soon the three of us went to Magnolia South Gate Park. Natsu and I was watching Lisanna and the egg when the egg begin to move. It hit Lisanna and pushed me into Natsu arms while falling in my arms.
"What! Just... Happened..." I asked as I was in Natsu's arms holding the egg with Natsu.
"I don't know, but it looks like it calmed down." Natsu said.
"Hey maybe the egg is trying to say something. Like it want you two to warm it up instead." Lisanna said with a smile.
"You really think so." Natsu muttered.
"Yeah! Doesn't it seem like it's happy now." Lisanna said with a smile.
"Yeah, but... Lissy. I don't have the kind of magic to do that." I mumbled looking at the egg.
"It's okay! Maybe it wants you to help Natsu. You know, like ways he should do to keep it warm and ways not to." Lisanna said with a smile.
"Yeah." I said with a smile as Natsu and I still held the egg, and I was now on opposite sides from the egg, and no longer against Natsu.
"Hey egg. You want to be with Y/n and me." Natsu said looking at the egg. It then made a noise that sounded like yes.
"That was a yes!" Natsu exclaimed.
"See what did I tell you!" Lisanna laughed.
"Your right." Natsu and I surrendered.
Soon we built the egg a home. It was made out of rock. Soon it fell down. Lisanna then changed into a huge rabbit, and made a house. She turned back to normal as we walked into the house.
"It's really roomy in here. Don't you think so, Natsu." I said looking at how big it was.
"Yeah." He said.
"Yeah, isn't it though. So why don't you take a seat." Lisanna said as the three us sat down with the egg.
"It's almost like were a family, huh." Lisanna said looking at Natsu.
"How'd you figure?" Natsu asked.
"Well you got a mommy and a daddy, and the baby." Lisanna said as she pointed at herself, Natsu and then the egg. I felt a little sad as she didn't include me.
"Wait Lisanna, you forgot Y/n. What would she be?" Natsu asked with a smile as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
"Oh. Right. She could be the fun best friend." Lisanna stated.
"But she already is. Why not she be the older sister of the the egg, or the mom. You know since the egg wanted me and her to raise it" Natsu stated.
"I guess, I could be the older sister." I mumbled.
"No! She should totally be the Mom!" Natsu exclaimed which made heat rise on my face.
"Fine. I guess I'll be the older sister of the egg." Lisanna stated.
"Well if Y/n's fine with being the mom." Natsu stated.
"Sure." I giggled.
"Now that we've got that sorted out, how about we try warming the egg together." Lisanna said as I got up and stood beside Natsu. I helped warm the egg. Soon the egg moved towards Natsu and I. It was weird, in fact but sweet.

**No ones Pov: Back at the guild**
Laxus had just returned to the guild after finishing a job as he was now talking to Macao.
"Your kidding me, I don't believe that's a dragon egg. Y/n may, but I don't believe in that garbage." Laxus said with a sigh.
"I don't know. Natsu said he was raised by a dragon, and Y/n believe that he was so why not." Macao said with a smile.
"Yeah, like I buy that." Laxus sighed.
"Give them a break there kids. Besides, Lisanna even made a little house for them, too." Wakaba stated with a laugh.
"Whatever you guys are weird." Laxus mumbled turning around and walking off. Soon Mira broke the table beside Wakaba and Macao, alerting everyone in the guild.
"I knew something was wrong when she didn't come by the guild. So she's been hanging out with Natsu, huh." Mira said as she tightened her fist up. She then continued, "She can't be friends with someone from Erza's team."
"She is serious pissed." Macao stated.
"Jeez! Try to chill out!" Wakaba yelled.
"Mira. Try and calm down, now would ya." Laxus said as he looked at Mira.
"Why Thunder thighs! Why should I?!" Mira yelled.
"Because, it's just gonna make you feel worse. Just calm down and try not to think about." Laxus sighed.
"Fine! I'm just curious though, Why aren't you concerned about Y/n being with Natsu!" Mira growled.
"I'm worried, but not as much as you." Laxus stated with a sigh as him and Mira begin to talk about there young siblings.