Prologue

I step up to the small, wooden stool, and sit down on it.

Well, well, well, a Greengrass. My my, you are definitely a "Slytherin!!" I walk down to the cheering Slytherin table. 

"Tracy Davis." McGonagall calls. A girl steps up, and sits on the stool. Her long dark hair laid sleekly down her back.

"Slytherin!" Tracy grinned ear to ear, and came and sat at the Slytherin table. 

"Hi, I'm Y/N Greengrass." I say, extending my hand for her to shake. She shakes it and smiles.

"Davis. Tracy Davis." I could tell that this was a human who I could be able to talk to.

"Well, Davis. I think we are going to be good friends." I say, smiling at her. Once the sorting was over, I was sitting next to a blonde boy, who was eating very neatly. As compared to the way I ate my chicken. My hand was covered in grease, and he remained perfectly composed. How is he not freaking out about how good this food is???

"So what's your name, blondie?" I ask the boy.

"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." I give him a skeptical look.

"You're the one who tried to befriend Harry Potter, but he'd rather hang with Weasley, right?"

"Why do you care?" He asks. 

And the rest is history... well, not really, but that's what they say.