33-Your Faith Call Other To Truth

the loud voice of thudding awaken me just like the night darkness disappeared
And new morning appeared beautifully in the sky, my eyes opened slowly leaving the darkness behind to the light that was coming through the small window on the top of the room.

my head was a bit spinning around and i felt heaviness on my head as i tried to remember where i am and why? a voice turned my attention to her.

'you finally wokeup?' the policewomen or you can say gang-women asked me rudely

And i just looked at her and yesterday's night memories came back to me
They kidnapped me!

Because i gave them something they didn't seem to liked it, witnessing against them and we presented evidence against them so they can do is freaking kidnapping me! well they must know with Believers Is their Rab, i am not alone!

'can i have water?' i asked

'for drinking?' the lady asked me back

she was black in skin but her hazel eyes were beautiful shining on her face

'umm' i paused thinking how should i say? Half liter? i need it for wudhu actually.

'Come with me' she opened the gate, and i was in jail!

I followed her silently until at the end there was one door

'go fresh up i know you are girl afterall' she rolled her eyes dramatically

I read bismillah and i opened the door, it seems like old washroom but Alhamdulillah it was clean everywhere,hygiene people uh?

then i freshen up and did my wudu and returned back to my jail with silently walking behind her, i was only thinking where is kaaba? And praying to Allaah that May Allaah paak guide me

after doing wudu i felt alot better and calmer, on the jail room, i wasn't alone, there were other 2 girls who was looking at me with curiosity?

'can you tell me where is west?' i asked politely the lady and for some second she just looked at me like i was some potato!

'pleaseeee?' i pouted thinking it works on my besties and gladly it really worked on her too.

She sighed 'this side' she pointed at the west and i happily thanked her

I had my watch which were hiding on my wrist due to long sleeve, i was wearing my black abayah which was covered with little dust but it's not impurity so it's okay, on the corner i stand for praying, i prayed qaza fajr salah then it was already time of zohar so i prayed zohr, irrespective of where you are, we should always always be present on salah on it's time,afterall that is the reason of our existence and which connected us to spiritual life.

i can't describe the feeling i got after praying my salah, i wasn't worried about anything anymore, what happening currently or what can happen, all i know is my Beloved is all- seeing and right now he Azwajal knows that i am in trouble and i know he Azwajal Is protecting me.

I raised my hands in dua with darood sharif then hamd o sana

'Allaah, rabbi you know everything and not even the the single leaf fall without your permission, ya al malik, you know where i am, but i am not scared ya Allaah, because i know you are with me,and i know you don't test us more than what we can bear, just help me ya Ar rahim to get me through this with your raza' with that i asked forgiveness and many more things.

When i finished my duas, i looked in front of me and saw the lady curiously looking at me, but i didn't bother i lay my head on the wall behind me and sat there comfortably smilingly