Part 16 <3

Enjoy this! Thanks for the insane amount of love! <3     3k reads! AH!

The comments and stars on this , there just unbelievable and so kind! Thank you!

Also , @____raccon____ commented about Sapnap's sexuality.
I really appreciate them saying it so nicely! :D
He is leaning towards a preference, but not at the moment. I hope that's clear and thanks for saying :)

(Hope that's their name)

Dream POV *-*

Spanap didn't want anything to do with me. I just knew it. I didn't leave my room. I could barely move. Mia had to come and give me food. She tried so hard to convince me to do something, but I always refused and she was terrified of me not eating so continued to bring meals.

It meant that on the day before Dad came back , I didn't move a muscle when I woke up , thinking hard about Nick .

As much as he made me , he'd ruined me so easily. I cursed myself at being like this. Why didn't I go after him? He didn't want me to , that's why.

I stared at my ceiling. I stayed even when my phone started ringing. I didn't move a muscle. When it stopped, purely out of interest , I looked at it.

Missed call
Nick

I gasped and probably read it 10 times , thinking it was a hallucination. I clicked it swiftly and called back. It answered instantly and I held my breath as a voice on the other line , tenderly said "Hello?" .

I breathed out , It was him.

"Hey! H.. How are you? What's up?" My heart hammered and I held the phone tightly to my ear.

"I'm good.." He paused , "What about you .. uh .. how are you doing."

"Better! WAY better.."

I could feel his sweet smile as he replied ,"That's good," I beam as he continues I speak, "I called to ask.. do you want to .. meet up..? We could go somewhere I mean.."

My heart almost exploded with joy, "Yes! One million percent yes!"

"Great! The park in town square? 11:00?" Nick asked.

"Yep!" That was in half an hour. Only half an hour till I saw Nick again!

"Cool. I'll see you then." The smile plastered on my face wouldn't go away.

"See you!"

He hung up. I fell back , a massive grin on my face , but , remembering I had 30 minutes , I shot up and ran to my closet.

I brought out some good clothes and took my shirt of, spraying deodorant and body spray , just to be sure. I put on this cream shirt and a  jacket , took of my pants and put a pair of black jeans on.

After brushing my teeth, I sped down the stairs and walked to the door.

"Going out are you?" Mia said behind me. I stopped in my tracks.

"What of it? It's none of your god damn business." I snapped.

"You make it seem like I'm mad at you for it. I'm glad your finally doing something.Can't a sister just look out for a brother?"

"Oh piss off! Leave me be." I snarl walking closer to the door. I hear her sigh , but she doesn't argue anymore.

I unlock and walk out , locking it behind me.

Reaching my car , I get in and drive off. I was early but it would take a while to get there. There was nothing wrong with being early - I'd rather be then late.

My heart pounded the whole drive but I parked up and got out. I locked it , of course , before making my way into the big field like park.

Ping! A notification from Sapnap.

He was near the forest part , on a bench.

I smiled and walked over to where I'd seen one before , and there he was , sat carefully, looking  around.

"Hi!" I called , coming to sit down. He looked startled at first , must of been day dreaming , but as soon as he saw me he stood up and walked right in front of me.

He reached his arms out and embraced me. I hugged back and closed my eyes , relaxing.

When we pulled apart , I gently held his chin to my face. I paused in case he wasn't comfortable but he leaned in and connected our lips.

His were soft and pressed softly to mine. We kissed again and his hand slipped to the side of my face.

Sitting down , we kissed more , relishing this moment.

"I've missed you so much!" He said when we parted. It must of been weeks since the party by now. The worst thing was , I had one day till dads stupid ass came back. I just wanted to run away with Sapnap in the moment I remembered that.

I held him tightly in my arms. No one would see us , or bother us , where we were.

"What made you change your mind .. made you see me again..?" I asked carefully , staring into his dark eyes.

Nick smiled , "A friend.."

I grinned and kissed his nose , "I'm forever grateful for that friend then.."

He tried not to laugh but beamed back at me.

We paused in silence for a few minutes, staring at the tall wilderness.

"I .. I still might need a bit of time.. What happened.. it was .. a lot.."

"Of course! Absolutely! No rush , take as much time as you need!" I held his hand with both of mine and nodded as I spoke.

"Right, and .. could you do a favour for me?"

I listened intently.

"Don't go off at George. Just leave him be."

I stared at him with gritted teeth. I frowned but sighed , "Fine. I promise."

"Good." He closed his eyes and hugged me again, sitting onto my lap to lean on my shoulder. I held Sapnap tight.

"Stay strong for me,"

The support means more than I can say <3
:::::: WORD COUNT ::::::
:::::: 974 ::::::