Part 1. Volkov, Vodka and Vampires

Author's Note:

Do not read halfway through the chapter if you are a minor or someone who is not comfortable talking about blood. The rest of you unhinged followers of the series, go on and get your fix.

Love you!

-star

Featured Song: Tadow by Masego and FKJ.

~

Sometime before Belle's pregnancy with Alexei's Baby

Belle's POV

"The baby wolves are down. I repeat, the baby wolves are down." Whispered Nikolai as he scoots over beside me on the floor inside our pantry. He just finished putting the twins to sleep after what looked like a wrestling match between him and his little duplicates. Not only that he competes with his children in suckling my nipples to go to sleep, it seems that Vyacheslav Nikolai Volkov nicknamed Vyko and Roustam Viktor Volkov nicknamed Rust are giving Nikolai, the Russian Mafia Boss, a run for his money.

Vyko, lovingly called Junior by almost everyone in the mansion as he is a copy of Nikolai in every way, is already showing early signs of, well, being a Volkov. He has his Papa's beautiful dark green eyes, long thick lashes and the innate irresistible charm I call the Volkov Effect. He and his brother are momma's boys who want to be with me all the time. Particularly and amusingly, Vyko hates it when his fathers are touchy and intimate with me. I swear, he is one determined and relentless little Volkov. No matter what he is doing and how tired or sleepy he is, he will do anything to stop Nikolai and Alexei from kissing or touching me.

He is also very protective of his brother, Rust. At a very early age, Vyko already looks out for his brother. A trait that his Pa's had for each other.  I have seen many times how he would kiss his brother's head when Rust was asleep or in a gloomy mood. He will find a way to ease him down, wether it be a toy or just simply laying next to him until his brother felt better.

Rust on the other hand is the more quiet one and has a little bit of a mood. He is often chill doing his own thing, but when something irks him, the most effective way to calm him down is when Nikolai or Alexei takes him to the garage to see the cars he and his brother will eventually inherit as Nikolai and Alexei's heirs to the whole Volkov Empire. Rust loves cars and bikes so much that Alexei made sure that the twins had a custom made Rolls-Royce mini car designed cribs.

"Are you sure you've put Vyko to sleep—sleep? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he comes crawling here and throws something at your face again." I said, teasingly. I am actually suppressing a giggle as I recall how he had to wear sun glasses indoors at meetings for days because he has a very prominent bruise around his left eye caused by his own underboss who smashed a toy at his beautiful face. At that time, Nikolai was napping and snoring on my lap in bed when suddenly, Vyko, the son he asked for from the heavens, had a different idea. And the weapon of choice is a toy clock with a hard lining.

"How old will Junior have to be before I can send him off to boarding school?" Nikolai says playfully while showing me his phone with a live feed of the twins' room.

Nikolai and Alexei take our safety very seriously especially after what happened to us in the hands of Sergey Yvanislov, with the FBI, and Axel's uncle who was found to be the traitor in the Conglomerate. I found out that the whole mansion is monitored twenty-four hours by a professional team of security people in a control room somewhere. Apparently, they were also responsible in securing our network and all of our devices, including everyone's phone in the mansion, VH servers and basically every single electronic footprint that might incriminate and be used against the Volkovs. I did not know they even existed until we brought home the twins. Even the friggin FBI was not able to track them down when the mansion was raided.