Epilogue

Mihika was shocked would be understatement. She had this mental image that Raman was a conman but seeing the tomb there. She didn't know how to react.

She just wrapped her arms around her friend who was crying uttering Raman's name time and again.

They had no idea how much time passed but the Sun was nowhere to be seen. Soft whitish glow from the moon was giving the silloute effect around.

"Ishita." His soft voice stopped her sobs at once. Ishita raised her wet lashes hurriedly, only to see him there.

Her Raman.

Standing there, looking fit and fine in white kurtha and jeans.

Wiping off her tears with back if her palm, she stood up with a huge grin. And took few steps crossing the tomb to wrap her arms around his neck.

"Raman." She whispered softly parting from him. She took his face on her palms, pressing pepper kisses, trying to cover all his face.

Her hand moved around trying to check for any injuries while the man in concern watched her silently with frown on his forehead.

She warped her fingers on his wrist where she had seen cuts in her dream or issulion whatever it was.

Slowing moving her hands upward, not minding the thin white kurta on his body, she smiled seeing no injuries.

She admire his broad shoulders hand slowly moving downward. His creamy chest on display with two open button.

She was samelessly checking him out not minding her friend who turned other side in awkwardness.

Her fingers moved down, two palms moving two sides but in few seconds her illusion was broken.

She raised her head to look at his eyes, her left palm pressed to near his left breast.

Lack of movements underneath, stilling her in the process.

"Raman." She muttered again, tears gathering on those doe eyes. As his eyes confessed nothing but confusion, her legs  gave up dropping her on her knees.

She grabbed the dry leaves around not finding anything else and threw it toward him, her tears flowing freely. She could see him crouching near her with those blurry eyes but she was too tired to react.

His fingers cupped her face softly, the gentleness in his touch hurting her in the process.

"Aap thik hai?" She blinked trying to clear her eyes.
(Are you okay?)

"Aap thik ho?" She retroted back.
(Are YOU okay?)

"Yeh sab kya ho raha hai Raman?" Pointing toward the tomb she raised her voice "Kya hai yeh?"
(What is all this, Raman? What is happening?)

"Kya?" He asked again wiping her teras with his thumb. Leaving her face much to her disappointment he added with a soft smile. "Humhe samajh jana chahiye tha aap yehi hongi."
(What? . . . I should have understood you would be here only.)