Chapter 4: Bell Test

As kakashi leaves them with their own thoughts, he immediately pops into the hokage tower.

"Hello Kakashi" said the Hokage without looking up from his paperwork.

Kakashi bowed "Hokage-sama" immediately skipping through introductions, he got to the point "who is sakura Haruno?"

At his question, The Hokage immediately stopped writing through his paperwork and finally looks up.

"I don't know much about her, a lot of her information are classified but she came from Amekagure" kakashi's eyes widen a bit 'how could a child survive that village?' He thought before nodding.

"It seems she knows about Orochimaru" The Hokage looked Sorrowed about the mention of his previous student "I don't know how she knows him, but I want you to keep an eye on her" kakashi nodded as he poof away, already having some of his questions answered.

OoOoO
Sakura P.O.V - When kakashi left

I sat up, already knowing what this 'Bell test' is about since Itachi told me about it when he watched kakashi failed one of his teams. I was about to walk away to write about my report when Naruto shouted at me.

"Hey Sakura-chan! Do you want to get ramen with me?!"

I was about to decline, saying that I was busy. But the desperate look on his face made me bit my tongue. 'Well..' I thought with a sigh 'if I know him better, I'll get more info on him.'

I nodded at him, making him grin with excitement. I look back at the Uchiha who was glaring at the ground. "Do you want to come or what?" He look up in surprise before glaring at me.

"Hn" I rolled my eyes before grabbing Naruto wrist, who was glaring at the Uchiha, before walking out of the roof with Sasuke following.

OoOoO
The next day
OoOoO
I walk around the village with a already chewed apple in hand. Even though Kakashi-sensei said to skip breakfast, I am not an idiot like Sasuke and Naruto. I look down at my clock:

11:30

'Ok, we got 1 hour and 30 minutes. We need a plan to defeat Hatake, even though I can beat him..'

'Agree... But don't show your true strength yet or they will suspect us. And don't forget,' I could feel inner becoming serious 'you need to find a little village and kill them, or it will come out...'

Inner was right. This only happens once or twice a month. If I don't kill at least 30 people in a month, It will come out and kill everyone, friend or not. I distracted myself by finishing eating my apple, not wanting to remember the last time it hurt my family.

When I arrive to the training grounds, I saw Naruto sprawl on the floor and Sasuke leaning on a tree.

Naruto was the first one to notice me "Sakura-channn~" whine naruto "your latee~!" I roll my eyes at him. "Anyways, we need a plan to defeat Kakashi-sensei"

"Hn, I don't need your help" I glare at him murderously "I don't have time to deal with your crap, Sasuke" I hiss out his name "even if you don't want to, you will fucking do it, got that?!"

Sasuke glared back but then looked away and nodded, making me smile "Good, now that we all agree" (even though I didn't gave naruto a chance to speak about wether he agrees to do it or not) "we will start with the plan, naruto you'll..." I started to explain the plan to defeat the jounin.

OoOoO
Normal P.O.V

Kakashi looked at the memorial stone with a hint of sadness.

'Well, I can't keep them waiting..' Kakashi sigh as he pull his book out of his pocket.