Chapter 1: The Sea God's Piece

**NOTE: This chapter is being written on my computer.

  "Sarah!" I turned around to see my best friend  running up to me.
  "Hi Hazel. Sorry I didn't wait for you. I had art club."
  "Don't worry 'bout it!" Her eyes drifted down to my giant sketch book. "What did you draw this time?"
  I grabbed it from my bag and showed her the drawing of an eclipse above a silhouette of a forest. two figures could be seen one glowing silver, the other gold.
  "Wow! It's so pretty! And Detailed!" She gasped. "I've never understand how you can be so good at art!"
  "Practice That's all. Just practice and you'll get better."
  "I'll never be able" Hazel pouted.    
  "Eek! That guy is so cute! Do you think he's new?"
  "Dunno."
  He looks... strangely familiar.
  "He is the Sea God's piece in the game of life. You must kill him. Befriend him, then, betray his trust and destroy his soul."
  "Hazel... would you call me crazy if a voice in my head told me to kill him?"
  Her eyes widened.        
  "BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh my god!!" She wiped her tears from laughing so hard. "Hilarious!!! I know that would never happen! After all, I'm your best friend."

**NOTE: the rest is being written on my phone as my computer was being a pain :(

  "Yeah. A joke. Haha... ha," I gave a fake smile hoping she'd believe me.
  "Crap!! Only two minutes till class!"
  "We should get going then!"

  "The teacher isn't here yet?" I yelled as I ran through the door
  "Erhem" I looked towards the desk and noticed he was there.
  Crap.
  "Haha... sorry."
  "Once again Miss Whitefield, you are late. Head to the office and get a late slip."
  Why does this happen every day?