Abilities that Klaus gave to Spacegodzilla

While enhancing her overall abilities from before, Klaus gave her some abilities that essentially made her one of the strongest Spacegodzillas in all of the omniverses.

Mind Accelerate - Lets user extend their thoughts by up to a million times.Analyze and Assess - Analyzes and assesses the target.

Parallel Operation - Operates on any matter the user wishes to analyze, separating it from the regular thought process. Any process under Parallel Operation is affected by Mind Accelerate and therefore sped up by a million times.

Cast Cancel - Annuls the casting period required when using Magic, etc.

All of Creation - Allows the user to fully comprehend any non-concealed phenomenon as long as they have a certain amount of knowledge beforehand.

Synthesize - Transforms two differing targets into a single object.

Separate - Release the properties inherent to the target and make it into a separate object. (The original object may disappear if it has no physical form.)

Skill Modification - Allows the user to modify or even evolve skills under the right circumstances.

Future Attack Prediction - Allows the user to see from a series of outcomes which is going to happen. (The results that have been calculated have a 100% chance of occurring).

Predation - Absorbs the target into the user's body. Chance of success is lowered if the target has a consciousness of any kind. "Predation" can be used on organic, inorganic and non-physical objects (e.g. spiritual life-forms like Spirits and Demons), as well as Skills, Magic, Arts and any projectile-type attacks of the aforementioned categories, as well as magicules themselves. Compared to its Unique Skill counterpart: "Gluttony", it has been improved and can now ignore space and time to consume anything in the user's perception.

Stomach - Stores the predated target. It can also store materials created via Analysis. Items stored in the user's stomach are unaffected by time. Its space is roughly 10x that of Gluttony's.

Mimicry - Allows Spacegodzilla to reproduce the form and Skills of absorbed targets. Only available once the target has been fully Analyzed. Originally most intrinsic Skills gained from a predated species could only be used at full capacity by taking the form of said species, but Universal Shapeshift negates that issue.

Isolation - Stores harmful effects that are incapable of being analyzed, neutralizing them and breaking them down into magicules.

Rot - Inflicts "Rot" on the target, decomposing it if it is organic. Monster corpses partially absorbed in this manner will reward the user with part of the monster's skills. This effect is imbued by Predation.

Soul Consume - The ability to seize the souls of anyone begging for their lives, seeking help from the user, retreating, or running away. Once the condition is met, the soul can be seized at any time afterward, from virtually any distance instantly. The user can be informed about any malicious thoughts by the target immediately. The souls of the recently killed can also be seized.

Food Chain - Derived from "Receive" and "Provide". An ability that allows the user's subordinates to provide their strength to increase her own. She may also divert some of her strength down to them. "Food Chain" also grants her access to the skills of those connected to him.

Spatial Domination - The enhanced version of Spatial Manipulation that allows the user to, among other things, Teleport instantly with little to no delay, to a place the user has coordinates of as well as lock the local space around the user to prevent space from being manipulated.

Absolute Defense - Provides absolute defense with a multilayer barrier and the severing of space between each layer.

Unlimited Imprisonment- Traps the target in an infinitely complex number of spatial dimensions.