<33

"DING DING DING" the alarm clock sounds Rebecca shoots up from her bed and rushing to work. She works in WWE she is a professional wrestler; one of the tops in the world. She has been dating her coworker Colby for some time now. Hes right there Rebecca runs towards him, and he grabs her and lifts her in the air after she won her match putting her down and pulling her into his arms closer and closer until his lips are against hers.

Rebeccas POV

I'm finally where I want to be with the love of my life Colby. His long black hair, thick prickly beard I feel every time he kisses me and his dark chocolaty eyes. I'm in his arms I want him to never let me go everyone around us backstage all the camera men pointing there cameras right in our face. The whole word knows it to how much I love him. I stare blankly in his eyes, and he places him arm around my shoulder with a smirk on his face.

"I love you" I say grinning from eye to eye "I love you more and always will" he says to me giving me a light peck on the lips "I'll never let you slip away from me" he says as he pulls me in closer making me blush. I get into his car, and he drives us home very safely he always has been extra careful with everything. As we pull into the driveway, he asks me if I want to go for some dinner together sometime. I smirk "like a date?" "We haven't had one of those since... well in a long time" "Yes, a date so we can be alone with no cameras in our face" he replies "I'm the new champ of course there will be cameras in our face everyone knows The Man" I say in my thick Irish accent. "But it could be romantic" "please Bex" he begs me "Fine" I say smiling with glee.

Colby's POV

I take her into the house she looks so tired I offer to hang her title up, but she refuses; most of the time after she gets a title, she sleeps with it for a couple days which I find weird but don't say anything about it because it's cute, weird. She sleeps on the right side of the bed with the belt on the edge always facing away from me she likes when I face her and cuddle her after a hard match.

"baby" I whisper to her "Ya" she says with a quiet tired voice "I love you" I say as I scooch into the bed next to her "i love you too" she smirks while pushing her back into my chest. I lean over her head for a kiss, but she is already passed out, so I go in for her forehead instead of her soft lips. She smiles so I know she's awake. I fiddle with her hair until I know she's asleep, her beautiful face resting on her pillow and her long locks of fiery orange hair in my hands twirled around my fingers I rest my eyes and fall into a deep slumber.

Rebecca's POV

I wake up to the sound of Colby snoring and his hand wrapped around in my hair which I must untangle because it's so long. I get right up out of bed and head down for my morning coffee when Colby walks down the stairs throwing his arms up and yawning loudly

"Good morning sleepyhead" I say happily hitting him on the top of the head "Good morning angel" he says which makes me blush I loved it when he called me angel every morning

He goes straight towards the pot of coffee I had made ten minutes ago. He walks over to the couch and turns on WWE network to watch my match he pre-recorded last night; he always does this I find it cute. I sit next to him, and he puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me in right against him and kisses me on the forehead. Red crossed my face ear to ear he always makes me like this vulnerable and blushing for him.

"Baby I am going to go take a bath" he says to me making me sad he's leaving me right now in the moment "Can I join you" I blurt out not wanting him to leave "Yes, you know you're always welcome" I smile because I have him right where I want him.

Colby's POV

I walk upstairs with Becky under my arm holding her up close to me and we walk into the washroom in our room with the heart bathtub where I set up candles and rose petals because I knew if I said that I was going to have a bath she would want to come with me. Her jaw dropped.