.

Three years after.

Prince Wilhelm💩

.Hey

Hey, Wilhelm.

Um... I wanted to tell you something... Pretty important, actually. I know we haven't talked that much lately, but I wanted you to know.

I'm all ears. What's the matter?

Okay. I'm just gonna say it.

...

Lynn and I are getting married next week. You're invited. (Photo of the wedding invitation)

Okay, I'll be there, I think.

Simon, are you sure you're okay with this?

Yeah, sure, why wouldn't I be? My best friend is finally getting married, so...

I don't know, you sound a little unenthusiastic.

Wilhelm, we're texting. Obviously, you cannot hear me. Besides, I actually AM excited, what -a- fun.

Well, you know what I meant... I don't want things to be a little... Too embarrassing between us.

Look, you already know that Lynn and I are still in a pretty good relationship so if she's happy, I'm happy. Yeah, it'd be kind of weird seeing you guys out there together, but it's all fine.

So we're all good? I'd really love to see you at the wedding. It's been a long time since the last time...

Yeah, I think, I moved on since,  as you did... We're now living in different worlds, but I believe we can catch up and get back to talking a little bit.

Great, then I'll see you there!

Okay, see you later.

Oh, by the way, you're welcome to bring in more people.

Who can I bring with me?

Anyone you want, basically. Don't worry, I'll take care of the clearance.

The end.