Sweet Moment between Amishbir

This story came into my mind so I thought why not write this story on the life of Amishbir and share it with you guys.

So would you like to read this story guys.

So let's start...

So as you all know Amishbir are Abir Rajvansh, Mishti Rajvansh and one and only their lovely son Amish Rajvansh.

It was evening time in Rajvansh Sadan.
Mishti was trying to feed her 3 years son Amish , he was not drinking milk and was running here and there and was hiding from Mishti. He was looking so cute running around with his little feet. Amish did not like to drink milk and was enjoying troubling Mishti. Sometimes he would hide behind the sofa and sometimes he would go to the kitchen and hide.
(Amish ( Jocundly):(Running to hide in the kitchen) Mamma mujhe dhundo.
Mishti:Ammu aap kha ho, jaldi se a jao or apna milk finish karo.)

But Amish don't come out.But when Mishti reaches the kitchen, Amish runs outside towards the hall. Mishti also follows him towards the hall.

Amish quickly hides behind the sofa. And Mishti was looking for him. Abir comes home from NGO but Mishti doesn't know.
Abir is standing behind looking at Mishti and Amish and enjoying it all.

Mishti suddenly looks at Abir. As soon as Abir sees that Mishti is watching him, he quickly puts a finger on his lips and indicates that he should be silent. Because he knows that Amish is hiding behind the sofa. He slowly comes inside the house. And gestures to Mishty that he is behind the sofa.
(Both smile)
(Mishti: Abir dekho n mai Ammu ko kabse dhoondh rahi hu doodh dene ke liye par wo mujhe mil hi nhi raha.
Abir: Aise kaise mil jayega wo itni jaldi akhir beta kiska hai.
Mishti: Accha ji!
Abir: Hanji. Accha ab lado mat violent angry chorni mai tumhari madad karta hu Amishu ko dhudhne me. Ok
Mishti: But wo hai kha mujhe to mil hi nhi raha.
(Amish sitting on the back of the sofa laughing softly with his hand on the mouth 🤭)
Abir: Hmm. Pata nhi kha chala gya.
(While talking, Abir & Mishti slowly walk towards the back of the sofa where Amish is sitting.)
(Mishti goes from one side and Abir goes from the other side of sofa)
(Both go and catch Amish and hug him.)
Amish: Oho! Papa apne to mujhe akar dhundh liya. Ab mujhe milk peena padega. ☹
Abir: To apko aaj doodh nhi peena par kyo.
Amish: No. Mujhe milk accha nahi lagta papa.
Abir: Par milk to hame to peena chahiye usse ham strong bante hain.
Amish: Accha! To papa kya aap bhi roz aise hi milk peete the isiliye apke muscles itne strong hain.
Abir: Or nahi to kya mai to roz milk peeta tha, tabhi to dekho mere muscles kitne strong hai.
To ab aap bhi roz meri tarah milk peena or strong ban jana. Ok
Amish: OK papa. Ab mai bhi roz milk peeunga or apki tarah strong ban jaunga.
Abir: Yes, fir to aap mujhse bhi jyada strong ho jaoge.)

Abir kisses Amish and says my good boy.
Mishti ab jaldi se Amishu ke liye doodh le aao. Ha mai abhi lati hu (with smile on her face). Mishti brings milk and gives it to Amish and Amish happily drinks that milk.
Both are smiling.
Abir and Amish go to the room and Mishti goes to the kitchen.
(Mishti: Tum dono jao upar room mein mai tumhare liye tumhare coffee bhijwati hu.
Abir: OK, to chalo junior dono room me chalte hai or masti karenge. To chale.
Amish: Chalo papa.)
Mishti goes to the kitchen and sends coffee to Abir at the hands of the servant.
At night,  they gathered for dinner, mishti is feeding Amish, kya mishti sirf apne bete ko hi khana khilaogi or mera kya mujhe kon khilayega hmm. Kya Abir tum bhi baccho ki tarah behave kr rahe ho khud kha lo n. Nhi mai to aaj tumhare haath se hi khaunga, (Amish is laughing and enjoying) accha baba theek hai pehle mai Ammu ko khila du uske baad ok. Theek hai mai itni der wait kar lunga. Ammu eats food and goes to play in the room.

Mishti ab meri baari, kya Abir tum bhi n ruko mai serve karti hu. Today Abir is in full romance mood 😍.Abir wants to spend some time alone with Mishti.  Mishti serves food in a plate. Mishti takes a morsel of chapati and leads towards Abir's face then Abir grabs her hand and points it towards Mishti's mouth, and tell first you eat.Both are lost in each other's eyes.

( Kaise kahu ishq mein tere...
Kitna hu betaab main...
Ankhon se ankhein mila ke...
Chura loon tere khwab main...(×2)

🎶🎶🎼🎻🎻🎻🎻

Mere saye hain sath mein...
Ya aaj is jagah tum ho...

Main jo ji raha hu....
Wajah tum ho, wajah tum ho... (x2)

🎵🎵🎸🎸🎶🎶)

Mishbir's moment broke.
Suddenly Amish's voice comes and their romantic atmosphere breaks down.
Ab kya hua tells Abir. Chalo chal kar dekhte hai. Are yaar koi mujhe meri wife ke saath akele time spend karne hi nhi deta. Abir, chalo. Ha aa raha hu.

Both go to Amish and ask him what happened why he screamed. Then Amish tells that he is sleepy and he tells his mother that he should sleep with her. Then Mishti starts putting him to sleep and Abir's plan to spend time alone flops and he leaves. Mishti makes her son sleep and comes downstairs. She thinks that Abir will be sad because he had to spend time with me and I had to go to put Ammu to sleep, I finish my work quickly and do something to decentish his mood.
She finishes her work quickly and comes to the room, Abir is also standing in the room by the window and the moon outside is watching.Mishti follows him slowly and hugs him tightly from the back. Ab time mil gya tumhe mere liye. He turns back towards Mishti.

[Hai yeh nasha ya hai zahar 🎶
Is pyaar ko hum kya naam de 🎶x (2)]
🎸🎸🎸🎻🎻🎻

Mishti lovingly puts her hand on her face and kiss him on his cheeks.

(Kabse adhoori hai ek dastan
Aaja ise aaj anjam dein
Tumhein bhulun kaise main
Meri pehli khata tum ho🎶🎶)
🎻🎻🎻🎼🎼🎶🎶

Ab to tum khush ho n Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh. Dekho kitne araam se so raha hai hamara romantic moment kharab karke. Mishti, Abir ke hath marti hui kahti hai kya tum bhi wo hamara hi beta h hmm.

[Main jo ji raha hu🎶
Wajah tum ho, wajah tum ho x (2)]

Accha meri angry chorni par ab hamse hamara ye moment koi nhi cheen sakta hmm. Abir caresses her and kiss on her forehead. Mishti puts her head on his chest and hug him.

(Kya jaane tu mere iraade🎶
Le jaunga saanse chura ke x (2)🎶

Dil keh raha hai ghunahgar ban ja🎼
Bada chain hai inn gunaaho se aage🎼)

🎻🎻🎼🎶🎸🎻🎵🎻🎻🎶🎶

Abir wakes her up in her lap and puts her on the bed lovingly and lies down with mishti.

(Main gumshuda si raat hu🎶
Meri khushnuma subah tum ho🎻🎻🎼🎸🎶)

And  Amish is on the other side of the Mishti. Abir's hand is on Mishti's face and both fall asleep.

(Main jo ji raha hu
Wajah tum ho, wajah tum ho x (2)🎻🎻

Wajah tum ho, wajah tum ho x (2)🎶)
🎶🎶🎻🎻🎻🎶🎶🎵🎼

After sometime Amish wakes up and when he sees that Abir is sleeping with his mother, he push Abir to the side and himself falls asleep with Mishti. Mishti and Abir also wake up when Amish comes in their midst. Amish is a little overpossessive about his mother. So how can he tolerate someone else sleeping with his mother, not even his own father? When Amish falls asleep, Abir again makes him lie on the other side of Mishti. After some time Amish wakes up again and goes to sleep in the middle of them. And this time kicking Abir, because Abir has committed the crime of sleeping with his mother again. Abir does this with her 2-3 more times as he is enjoying doing all this and Mishti tells him , kyo baar baar ammu ko pareshan kar rahe ho, use sone do n or khud bhi so jao. Accha baba theek h nhi karta pareshan,  ok Good Night, said Abir. Mishti: Good night. Then all three go to sleep.

Thank you 😊

Plz vote, support,  comment and share this story, if you like this story.