The Game

"So~ Yuko-san, why are we here?" Fai chided whilst sitting cross-legged on the soft cushions placed on the wooden floors of the parlour.

Yuko grinned mischievously as she sat herself on the tallest armchair at the center of the room.

"Damn it, Witch! If you ain't gonna tell us what the hell we're gonna do, I'm stormin' outta here!" Kurogane growled in clear impatience.

Sakura and Syaoran then entered the room shortly after that. Sakura glanced at the awkward scenario in front of her, Syaoran following her gaze.

"Uhmmm.... Kurogane-san?" Syaoran smiled sheepishly at the now fuming ninja.

"WHAT!?" Kurogane snapped as he abruptly turned to face the brunettes.

Sakura flinched at the sudden hostility.

"Hey, no need to get so angry Kuro-puu~" Fai snickered from where he's sitted.

Kurogane quickly turned to face the mage, "One more of those and I'll bash your head off Mage!"

"After me helping you regain everything that you lost you'll wreck havoc inside my shop," Yuko tsked in mock-disappointment yet she clearly enjoyed the entertaining display of idiocity and short-tempered-ness in front of her.

"We're so sorry, Yuko-san!" Sakura bowed deeply, taking all the blame for the childish behaviour of the older males.

"HEY! Ryoshi- argh! Nadeshiko was the one who helped us!" Kurogane bellowed indignantly.

Nadeshiko, formerly known to them as Ryoshiro, was a girl who tagged along with them pretending to be a guy with a full disguise that she got from Yuko.

She has knee-length snowy white tresses, bright blue green eyes, pale skin and rosy pink lips, she's also three years younger than Sakura but her bravery, courage and selflessness surpassed them all. She traded her disguise for Kurogane's arm, her wings (Yes, she has wings, whose feathers infused with Sakura's) which was the only key to fulfill her wish of rebuilding her kingdom for Fai's eye, supposedly a length of her hair for Fai's magic (though this was prevented since Fai's magic wasn't lost), and also supposedly her life for Fai's (this was also prevented since Yuko suggested that she could keep herself and Fai alive, in exchange of her being Fai's personal 'game' aka blood-supply since Fai was turned into a vampire).

"I'm quite happy that you haven't forgotten about her sacrifices- Very well then! Let us begin with our little game~ Nadeshiko-dearie, come in now~" Yuko chuckled as she brought out a red velvet pouch, "Now, you guys should place a specific item in here." she motioned to the males inside the room which was composed of Fai, Kurogane, Syaoran, Kamui, Subaru and Watanuki.

Meanwhile~

Nadeshiko groaned, 'How could Yuko possibly tell that I'm here at the door!?' her mind screamed. But then again, she's a dimensional witch. 'I shouldve known...' she moaned as she gingerly opened the door and stepped into the small 'Party' as they called it.

She padded into the room, her blue green sandals making occasional clanks as it made contact with the floors, her light blue summer kimono with dark blue flower patterns swishing behind her like a cloak.

"There you are!" Yuko exclaimed as she stood up and gracefully walked towards Nadeshiko, "Pick an item, dearie~" she held out the bag.

Nadeshiko furrowed her brows but dug into the pouch anyways and took out a small blue crystal star, 'This looks familiar, I know I wore this before.....'

"Who's item is this?" Yuko pointed at the item that looked so fragile and compatible with Nadeshiko's delicate fingers.

Fai froze but allowed his arm to shoot upwards, "I believe that item is mine." he said as stoic yet gentle as he possibly could. Having her as his partner, well, nothing should've been wrong if that was any day before he kissed Sakura's cheek along with a promise to protect her with his life back in Tokyo that Nadeshiko had unfortunately took witness too.