🤍11. How about you stop being a dick🤍

{Edited 4/6/22}

I was in a really good slumber. It was quiet, the bed was super comfy, and I just felt so relaxed. That was until someone slaps my face and I jump awake in bed. I hold my face and when I look at the person it was my sister.

"Oh, my god Katherine." I jump up from the bed and hug her tightly. I was afraid to let her go.

"Maddison!" She hugs back and rest her head in top of mines. "I seen him bring you in last night. Are you okay!?"

"I'm fine, I'm just shocked that he placed me in this bed and didn't throw me on the floor." She glances at the door and I look in that direction.

I roll my eyes and groan as I see Alaric/Klaus standing at the door. "Well, good morning sunshine." He walks over to the bed and looks at Katherine. "Leave."

She looks at me and I gesture for her to go and she does. "What do you want Klaus?"

"I really want you to lose the attitude." He says as I scoff.

"And I really want you to drop dead, but not all dreams  can come true." I smile innocently and he grabs my throat.

"Watch it, I'll kill you and not think twice about it." I knee him in the stomach and he tumbles over in pain.

"If you wanted me dead you would've did it already." I roll my eyes as I walk out the room. He then pulls himself up from the floor and walks out behind me.

I walk over to my sister as she makes coffee. Alaric/Klaus then comes and stands in front of me. "When I get out of this weak body, I'll give you the punishment you deserve."

I chuckle and pat his chest. "Go fuck yourself." I push pass him and goes to sit on the couch. He glares at me as he goes over to his witch.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." The witch says as I listen in on their conversation.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get." The man leaves and Klaus/Alaric closes the door.

"Where is he going?" My sister asked as she holds out her coffee for Klaus. I quickly vamp speed over to her and take it, pouring it down the drain. "Really?" I smile and nod.

Klaus/Alaric roll his eyes. "To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do."

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" I asked I as I cross my arms.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us." He puts the moonstone on the table. "I've killed the witch, I have the moon stone, and the doppelgänger is waiting in the wings. Ohh, I am ready to break this curse."

"And why would you do that here? There's so many people that would try to stop you." My sister added and I nod in agreement.

"Because I have to. It's the birthplace of the doppelgänger."

"I didn't realize that was a requirement." I say sarcastically and he glares at me.

"Well, how could you? You and your sister betrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details, Madalina. But I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool. Let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as your sister was." I slap him across the face super hard. He gets up from his seat and glares down at me.