Chapter 10

Christian

  I last all of three periods before I crack. Even with an insane workload on my plate, it’s barely two and a half hours into the day when I know I literally can’t go another goddamn minute without tasting her skin, or feeling her writhe against me as I claim her body.

  And whatever that damned surprise is, it’s literally the only thing I can remotely concentrate on.

  “Ms. Vitney,” I bark into my intercom. “Please find out what class Tempest Kensington is currently in and have her report to my office immediately.”

  My jaw grinds, my blood roars, my cock throbs rock hard in my pants, and my fists tap the desk over and over again, until I hear the knock at the door to my office.

  “Come in,” I growl.

  The door opens, and Milly Vitney sticks her head in.

  “She’s here,” she says wryly, the look on her face saying that she’s downright eager for resident troublemaker Tempest Kensington to get her ass chewed out by me.

  The mental image of lifting Tempest’s skirt and putting my mouth all over that sweet little tight ass of hers has me stifling a groan as my cock lurches under my desk.

“Send her in,” I say firmly, watching and feeling my pulse race as Milly stands aside, and an eager-faced, wild-eyed, hungry-looking Tempest steps into my office.

  “That’ll be all, Ms. Vitney,” I growl, glaring at my receptionist until she scampers from the room.

  “You can be kind of an ogre, you know.”

  I arch a brow at Tempest.

  “Oh?”

  She grins, rolling her eyes. “I just mean she’s only doing her job.”

  “Perhaps you’d like her to stay then?” I growl, mostly amused but also holding back the urge to jump over my desk, pin her to the wall, and bury my cock inside of her.

  “Maybe she could stay in here and watch while I take you over my knee and teach some discipline to that bratty little ass of yours.”

  Tempest gasps, her eyes flashing something hungry as her tongue darts out to wet her lips.

  “Am I in trouble?” she breathes, fire blazing across her gaze.

  “You will be if you don’t get over here right this second.”

  She grins, her brows arching mischievously as she slinks towards me. When she’s close, I dart my hands out, grab her by the hips, and yank her into my lap. She whimpers, falling into me and gasping as I kiss her fiercely. My tongue demands entrance to her mouth, and I can taste the candy-sweetness of her lipgloss as I tease my tongue over hers.

  “I was only so short with her because I couldn’t stand you not being right here
, right like this, another fucking second,” I purr into her ear.

  “I haven’t been able to concentrate on anything all day,” she whispers, hands gripping my shirt tight as she kisses me hungrily.

  “What’s the surprise?” I growl.

  She pulls back and smiles nervously, her cheeks going red as her lip catches between her teeth.

  “No more teasing, Princess,” I groan, my hands gripping her hips tight to me.

  “You sure you want to know?”

  “And there you go still teasing me.”

  She giggles before she pulls away from me and slips off my lap. She moves back, sliding her ass onto my desk. She reaches behind her, and with one sweep of her hand, she knocks about four piles worth of organized work off of it and onto the floor.