Twenty

"This is unbelievable!" Key grumbled as he browsed through his wardrobe, pulling out random items of clothing and tossing them on the bed. There was already a growing pile of shirts and jeans - most of which Jonghyun hadn't seen Key wear in years.

"Stop complaining," Jonghyun laughed, zipping up his suitcase having finished choosing what to bring to England with him at least thirty minutes before. "We're only going for six days."

"We just got back home a few days ago," he pouted, turning from the wardrobe with a hand on his hip. "This is so stressful." He walked over to the small mirror that hung on their door. "I'm gonna start breaking out if this continues," he said, checking his face over for the flaws that just weren't there.

Jonghyun came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "You'll get to do some shopping!" he said, knowing that would cheer him up, if only for a little while.

"Oh, how exhausting," Key muttered, but he was smiling. "It's only fun when you're with me." Key added and Jonghyun blushed.

"The only thing I hate about England is that it's never sunny when I go; it's always either raining or cloudy." Key complained and Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"Well, since this is the first time I'm going other than for tours, I hope the weather stays good." He said hopefully, not wanting his first holiday to England ruined by the bad weather - he actually wanted to go outside.

"Do you know where we're staying?" Jonghyun asked and Key nodded.

"Since I need to see my family, I'm going to stay with my grandma. Now, unless you want to stay at the Hotel alone in a room next to Taemin and Minho - and God knows what those two will get up to - you can come and stay with me if you want, my grandma won't mind." Key suggested and I smiled thankfully.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden." Jonghyun said quietly, not wanting to intrude on Key's family time.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Besides, my grandma will be fine with us sharing a room. She is okay with me being gay." He explained and Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

"She knows? Since when?" Jonghyun asked, confused slightly.

"I actually told her when I went to visit last year. I knew she'd be a lot more understanding than mum, so I confided in her first." Jonghyun nodded in surprise.

"Oh, cool." He said and Key smiled.

"Okay, let's go, Taemin and Minho must be waiting." He said and grabbed Jonghyun's hand, interlocking their fingers and walking him out of the room, suitcases held in their free hands.

ONEW

Onew tossed his phone up in the air and caught it with the other hand for what seemed like the hundredth time that morning. It had been two days since the announcement of their trip to London, yet he still hadn't started to pack or told any of his other friends that he was leaving Korea.

There was only one person on his mind, though he still couldn't muster up enough courage to ring her, even though it was only to say that he was leaving for a while.

"Onew!" Key hollered from the corridor, "We're leaving in an hour! Are you ready?" He asked.

"Shit," Onew muttered, placing his phone down on the table and he ran a hand through his hair. "Soon!" He called back, standing up. His suitcase was empty and open on the floor - he knew that if Key were to walk in now, he'd surely have a panic attack and end up packing for him; it didn't seem like such a bad idea, but then he'd have to explain why he hadn't done anything.

Onew rummaged through his closet and picked out the first few shirts that he saw and his favourite trousers. He tossed them into the suitcase, not bothering to fold them nearly but knowing he'd regret it when they arrived and all his clothes were creased.

His phone rang, causing him to jump up.

"Hello?" Onew answered, holding his phone to his ear as he walked over to his drawers.

"Hello?" A small voice spoke from the other side of the line.

It was Ji-Min.

"Oh! Yeah, hi."

"I haven't seen you in a while," she said chirpily. Onew could sense that she was smiling on the other side of the phone. He wondered why, but now was definitely not the right time to be asking questions - he had so much to pack in so little time.

"Yeah, I've been busy," he lied, scrunching up his face. She wasn't going to buy it - she never did. She had a sixth sense when it came to how Onew was feeling.

"Onew, if there's something wrong..." she trailed off, hoping he would answer without her having to continue her sentence.

"I'm fine, I have to go, I'm going to London now and I haven't packed anything yet," he said monotonously and abruptly, though he added a hint of laughter at the end, hoping that it would assure her that everything was okay.

"Oh! Oh.. I'm sorry. I'll... Talk to you later, I guess. Okay, bye, Onew. Have fun," she said, her tone seemingly sulky. Onew wasn't sure exactly what he had done to offend her, but he knew he must've had something to do with not telling her sooner about his trip to London. Maybe she was hoping she would see him again soon.

"Yeah, bye," Onew sighed, but she had already hung up. Onew tossed his phone on his bed once more before returning to pack the last of this things.

Hopefully, London would give him a chance to think, and maybe set things right.