Chapter 20.

Your POV~

Well the trip is over. Me & Que are actually on good terms. Not good enough to move back in with each other but good enough to start talking & planning & maybe go on some dates. He's going to have to do more this time to get me back in his house & his bed. We'll see how he behaves. Elvis on the other hand, is very...persistent to say the least. I shot him down every time he asked. What kind of person would I be if I pursued Que's bestfriend? Anyways, Que invited me over for some quality time & of course I'm going.

.

I rang the doorbell with Jai standing right beside me as we held hands. He opened it with a big smile on his face.

Y: hey Que

Que: hey...before you come in I wanna tell you that Nesha is gone. I got her out of her. I'm trying to change for ya'll. I know I'm not perfect but I'm trying.

Y: you done with all the girls?

Que: yes...I only want you. I want my family back.

Y: we'll see how this works this time around Que...

Que: I'm trying my best.

Y: we'll see what happens...

I came in.

Que: I set up a movie and I ordered pizza and we can just watch the movie. I won't cuddle with you if you don't want me too....just sit next to me.

Y: okay...I really like this Que. He knows his boundaries. I love it.

Que: *smiles* are you softening up to ya boy?

Y: *laughs* please don't push it.

Que: *chuckles* okay okay...it was definitely worth a try.

He put on the movie & sat next to me while slightly wrapping his around me. I laid my head on his shoulders & he smiled. Jai laid on the other couch by herself because she want her own space lol...such a princess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elvis' POV~

So, I'm getting my plans together! I'm so hype. Step 1 is to go over to Que's house and get into his messages.

.

Que: aye man I'll be right back. I gotta piss.

E: iight man...

I waited for him to close the bathroom door & I quickly opened it & went to his messages. I already have a target contact I'm looking for. Once I found it, I quickly took a pic of it with my phone. Of course, I got the really good parts. This gon be so dope!

.

Your POV~

Why has Elvis been blowing up my phone?! Matter of a fact, how did he get my number? He asked if he could come over. I don't really want him in my house tbh. I don't even know why we're even associating right now. I thought it was clear that I don't want him. However, I can't necessarily say he's trying to pull some slick shit so I told him that I'll meet him in the park. I hope this isn't going to be stupid.
.

I pulled up at the park & seen him sitting on the bench. He smiled & stood up when he seen me walking towards him. I gave him a dry side hug & sat down.

Y: what do you want?

E: you look beautiful as usual.

Y: um...thanks. Can you speed this process up? I have to go get my child.

E: oh sorry...well since you're such a wonderful person, I thought you should know what your man is up to.

Y: Que? That's not my man.

E: well your about to be man...anyways, I just felt like you should know what he's up too.

Y: what do you mean?

He pulled out his phone & went to his pictures. He clicked on one of them & it was a picture of Que's phone with his messages open.

E: these are from his phone...I think you should read them.

Y: wait...you're his friend and you're trying to sabotage him? That's the realest thing I've heard all day *rolls eyes*

E: this is benefiting you tho...trust me!

Y: you know...that's very hard to do since you're going behind your bestfriend's back.

E: can you just read them...please?

Y: okay...fine.

I grabbed the phone & read through them. My mouth dropped.

E: exactly...

Y: this isn't real!

E: It is!

Y: so you're telling me...another girl is pregnant with Que's baby?!

E: yeah...I just wanted to let you know before you agreed to get back in a relationship with him. This was when y'all were together...

Y: I can't believe this...he fucked over me again.
.
.
Paige: but how do you know he's telling the truth?!

Y: because I know Que's typing style & he took a picture of his actual phone & of course I know what that looks like.

Paige: shit...this is the first time I don't know what to do. The only thing I can tell you to do is wait. Maybe he'll tell you. He just wants y'all to be on good terms first. Don't overreact right now. Just wait.

Y: & if he doesn't?

P: CONFRONT HIM. & you know he's going to lie so just beat his ass.

Y: *laughs* I'm not supposed to be laughing right now.

P: beat his ass then move on for good YN...I'm serious. You deserve better. Every time you turn around he's done something.

Y: yeah...I know. I just love him so much.

P: just think about it & while you're doing that , cook me something because I'm hungry

Y:*giggles* okay.
.
.