Chapter 1!

Heyy I am starting to enjoy this book so i decided to make it longer there will be more!!

******************

Their wedding was just in a few hours. Rose was getting very nervous and so was Rob. It was time. Rob was standing at the front of the church starring at the doors waiting for Rose to come out. He started to look around the church taking in all his surroundings. He saw this one gorgeous woman sitting in one of the white chairs waiting and looking at the doors. The slowmusic started to play and he focused on the doors Rose was about to come out of. Rob saw Rose walk through those doors looking the best she has in her entire life. They were soon standing in front of each other looking at one another in the eye. The preist started reading out of this gigantic book. All the words he said were meaningless to Rob and Rose. The only words that ment anything to them were the vow's they soon began saying.

" I vow to you that i will love for ever and ever. Never hurt you nor think of dating anyone else but you. You ARE my life, my world, from this day on." Rose said with tears forming more and more in her eyes with each word she said. "I vow to you that I will love you form this day on." Rob said with little meaning in his words nor tears rolling down his face. They next put hte rings on each others finger and the walked down the aisle. There was a reception after the wedding, all the guests stayed and partied all night long. All guests were gone by 4 in the morning. Rob and Rose went home and enjoyed a night just the two of them in Robs appartment.

The next morning they decided that they would go out and look for a house together. They found this one house in a very small town named Brooklin. Brooklin was a very nice town with many variety stores. they moved into the house in the next few days and were settled in on the 10th of May.

The day after they moved in Rose got up extra early just to make Rob a special breakfeast. Rob woke just in time before Rose left for work. Rob asked "where are you going we just moved in and you're already running away?" Rose said "I have to get to work silly I do work as a nurse so I do get called in early sometimes!" Rob kissed Rose on the forehead and looked down at her and said "have an amazing day at work." Rose smiled and blushed a little then walked out the door.

Rob laughed as she walked out. he looked on the counter and found his favourite brakfeast an egg omelet which had a note attached to it. "Dear Rob, I will be late coming home form work today. I am sorryI didn't tell you earlier but there is food in the fridge that you can heat up. Love, Rose!"

Rob laughed and shook his head. Then he thaught to himself. "Hmmmmm should I call Rachel? She might want to hang out and talk about the wedding a bit. Also, she is GORGOEUS!" He decided to call her and invite her out for tea at the local coffee shop. "Hello? Is this Rachel?" "Yes it is, who is this?" "It's Rob, the one who just got married to your best friend Rose." "Oh? What would you like?" "I wanted to know if you would want to go for tea tonight?" "Ya. Sure, what time and where?" "At the local coffee shop and at 5pm?" Ya, that sounds great!" "Ok see you there" "Bye" He hung up and sighed from releif.