Chapter 1 : Tormentor's Secret Gender

Tormentor was just coming home after their shopping trip to the grocery store. They had to get milk and a few other things so they can bake some cookies. They walked up the steps to the front door and smiled, grabbing the handle and opening the door. When they got inside, they saw something they didn't expect to see at all.

The purple, spiky haired boy, also known as D-side, was aiming a gun at a pink haired boy, who's name is B-side, as he was cornered at a wall. There was poofy blue haired boy on the couch, drawing little doodles on his sketchbook. His name was Softie, as he usually doesn't get mad and he is gentle. The completely blue boy, named Majin, was holding a green haired kid, also known as Neo, by the leg, which made him scared.

Tormentor blinked, as everyone looked at them, and then gulped. D-side was the first to speak.

"O-oh! Hi, T-Tormentor!" D-side's voice shook as he spoke, putting away his guns.

Majin let go of Neo, as he fell down onto the ground. Tormentor sighed, as they floated to the kitchen, their devil's tail dragging behind them. Everyone looked at Tormentor in confusion as they floated to the kitchen.

"Hey, uhh.. isn't Tormentor suppose to get angry with us?" B-side asked, tilting his head.

Neo stood up, rubbing his head. "Yeah... what's the deal with Tormentor?" he asked.

Majin shrugged, as he teleported away. Neo looked at Softie, as he was drawing. D-side then stroked his chin. "I think one of us should ask what Tormentor is up to." he said.

Neo and D-side looked at B-side as he just sat there, staring off into space. He then blinked, and looked at D-side and Neo. "What?" he asked.

{×}

B-side was going into the kitchen as Neo and D-side watched from the doorway. B-side was nervous as he looked at Tormentor, who was baking cookies. They were just putting the cookies into the oven when B-side walked in.

"H-hey, Tormentor..?" B-side asked.

Their head perked up, and they looked at B-side curiously. "Oh, heya B-side!" they smiled.

B-side then gulped. "W-why didn't you get mad with us when we were all fighting?" he asked.

Tormentor blinked. "I just didn't wanna handle it." they shrugged, setting a timer on their phone.

B-side nodded. "O-oh... hey, can I wear your hat?" he asked, smiling.

Tormentor blinked. "Absolutely not!" they argued, turning away from B-side.

B-side blinked. "Do you have long hair under there or something?" he tilted his head. Neo and D-side gulped as Tormentor slowly turned to B-side, anger flaring in their eyes. B-side gulped, and went to leave, but then Tormentor giggled.

"You're right; I do have long hair under here. But don't tell anyone, okie?" they smiled. B-side blinked. "Wait, so you're a..." he began.

"Yep! I'm a girl-" Tormentor noticed Neo's green hair, which made Neo and D-side panic. They instantly ran upstairs, running in fear. They both ended up in D-side's room, which had a punching dummy and a bed with purple sheets. Neo panted, as D-side peeked out his room door.

Neo finally caught his breath after a few minutes. "I can't believe it... Tormentor is a female?!" he paced the room.

D-side was still looking out the room door, but he eventually closed it, and looked at Neo. "I swear, Tormentor is full of surprises!" he said.

"Yeah, they are. Remember that time when B-side got stuck in the fridge? They managed to get him out without teleporting him!" Neo giggled. D-side chuckled. "I feel they used butter for that one!" he joked.

Neo and D-side giggled at that joke, but they both heard a knocking on D-side's door. D-side gulped, and went to peek. He slightly opened the door, and saw that Tormentor was there, staring at D-side. They smiled. "Hello!" they said. D-side went wide eyed.

"O-oh! Hello!" he slightly smiled. Tormentor then blinked. "Can I come in?" they asked.

D-side gulped. "S-sure!" he said, opening the door fully and moving out of the way for Tormentor to come in. They floated in, looking around. D-side stood next to Neo, as they both sweated nervously. Tormentor then looked at them, and tilted their head. "What's wrong?" they asked.

D-side looked at Neo as he gulped. "W-we thought you'd kill us for k-knowing your gender!" he said, his tone shaky.

Tormentor blinked. They then giggled. "I was gonna tell you guys soon anyways!" they said.

Neo and D-side blinked, now confused. They looked at each other, then back to Tormentor. "Well, alright." D-side shrugged. Tormentor smiled. "Oh yeah, don't bother calling me they/them anymore. I prefer she/her now." they told the two. The two both nodded.