Adopting Baby Michelle

The next day, 18 year old Michael Jackson went out for a walk until he saw a house that was been burn, so he decided to take a look.

He went upstairs, went into the nursery, then he look at the woman who was laying and barely moved, he went down and said "are you alright miss?, don't worry I'll take you to the hospital".

But the woman refused to, she look at her daughter and said "my baby Michelle", Michael saw the baby who laying in the crib whimpering, he look back to the women she said "your Michael Jackson from the Jackson 5", he chuckled and he nodded.

She told him that she's dying and all the family is dead, he look at the baby, he felt really bad for her cause she'll never have a family in her future, but he had an idea.

He said "I would love to take care of your daughter", when the woman heard that he'll take care of her daughter, she said "will you promise me that you'll take care of my baby Michelle?".

And he said "I promise you that I will take care of your daughter" and then she died.

Michael cried to feel the pain that Michelle's dear mother had died, Michael went up and pick Michelle up who was crying, he put her on his chest, rubbing her back and said "its okay Michelle, I will take care of you, I promise" and he left to get back to Hayvenhurst.