Chapter 1

Whaaaaat? Another Phan series from me? What am I doing with my life?

XD

Anyway, this is gonna be a new series. Idk where I'm going with it. The idea just came up suddenly. But I will say this...

SMUT. And probably lots of it. Angst and confusing feelings as well. Be prepared for Pheels.

Warning! Smut in this chapter! Again, Smut! Ahead! You have been warned.

And as always, enjoy~! :3 3

What if...

Chapter 1

Daniel Howell and Philip Lester were very internet famous. They got recognized almost every time they went out. Of course it was stressful. With all the rumors and allegations that they were a couple. It was a complete lie, though. They were just really good friends. They had a bromance like no other. It was completely platonic. Both Dan and Phil knew this.

Though, the Phangirls refused to believe this. Whenever they would browse tumblr, or any social media website, they would see it. The amount of Phanfiction. The Phanart. Everything that had to do with their ship name 'Phan'. It didn't really get in the way of their friendship. But they often had to be careful about what they said in public around their fans. They might take it the wrong way. Dan and Phil loved their fans but having to watch what they said all the time was more than a little stressful for both of them. They were now on their way to a house party one of their friends was hosting. It was going to be fun. They weren't planning on drinking too much but sometimes Dan ended up having a little bit too much. Leaving Phil to carry his stumbling ass home. Sometimes Phil wonders why he puts up with Dan. Dan often wonders the same when he catches Phil eating his cereal at 2 A.M.

Dan's POV

We finally get to our friends house. (Yes, we do actually have friends.) The party was in full swing. There were people dancing as music played in the other room. Drinks were out and everyone seemed to be having a good time. We said hello to a couple of our friends and got drinks. We talked to some more people, got in some good laughs and had a wonderful time. That's really all I remember before waking up the next morning with a throbbing headache and a warm body next to me. Uh oh.

Phil's POV

The party was in full swing when we got there. Dan and I decided to drink a little as well. It couldn't hurt, right? I saw a couple of guys challenging each other to a drink off and I cringe. I was getting Uni flashbacks again. Dan saw me cringe and laughed. I pouted slightly but laughed with him. Everything was fine until Dan started drinking a little bit too much.

'Here we go...' I thought to myself. I always ended up helping Dan home when he was drunk. Well, someone had to do it. I didn't want him passing out in the street. That would be terrible. About three hours into the party, Dan was a little more than tipsy. He was full on flirting with anything that had two legs and a brain. I decided that Dan had had enough and said goodbye to everyone before carefully moving Dan out the door.

I had a bit of trouble keeping Dan steady. He was awfully heavy too. I wrapped his arm around my shoulders and snaked my arm around his waist to hold him up so he didn't fall flat on his face. I was still a giggly mess as well. If anyone had saw us out like this, stumbling like fools on the pavement, then I'm pretty sure I would be embarrassed for the rest of my life.

As we made it back to our flat and I opened the door, Dan start mumbling some nonsense I can't really understand. I knew he was going to feel this in the morning. That's when he suddenly pushed me against the wall as soon as I close the to our flat.

"Phil..." Dan slurred, his body pressing against mine and I couldn't help but whimper slightly. My mind was foggy enough. I didn't need Dan's sexy voice to make it even foggier. Wait, did I just think Dan's voice was sexy?

"Dan...stop. You're too drunk." I said, giggling slightly as I try to push him away from me. He pins my wrists to the wall.

"Sssooo? You're not gonna stop me. I know you." Dan said and smirked, giving me a look that said 'we are doing this, right now'. I gulp slightly, melting at the look he was giving me with his perfect eyes. He starts to lean in closer, pressing his body harder against mine. I can feel his erection pressing against my thigh. Oh, God.

I can't help but gasp softly as he moves his hips and presses his hard length against my now growing erection. He takes advantage of my open mouth and kisses me. Tongue and all. I moan as he aggressively moves his hips against mine. Damn, he was aggressive when he was horny. He breaks away from the kiss, both of us panting heavily. He lets go of my wrists and I smirk. I switch our positions, pressing Dan against the wall before he could blink. I lean down and began to play with his neck, knowing his one weak spot.

"Oh, Phil...oh shit. N-not ther-ah!" Dan cried out, not so softly as I bit down gently on one specific spot on the side of Dan's neck. His hands went up and latched onto my hair and pulled. I let out a quiet moan and bit down slightly harder, causing Dan to cry out more in pleasure. A lot of people view me as 'cute' and almost 'innocent'. And I would like to keep it that way. If only they knew what I was like in bed. I was a completely different person. Dominant, kind of aggressive, almost kinky in a way.

Suddenly a light came on in the hallway outside our door. It was our neighbor. Shit. I let go of Dan's neck and led him upstairs to the closest bedroom, which happened to be my room. I led him in and push him down on the bed, pulling my top off. I couldn't hide my desires anymore. I just hoped Dan remembered this in the morning or that is going to be a very awkward conversation.

A few minutes later, we were completely naked, panting, kissing, sucking, licking, every inch of each other. There was so much passion and heat. I could hardly think straight. If we weren't intoxicated like we were, it would have been perfect. There was so much desire. I felt every last inch of his perfect body. He racked his nails down my back and I moan as I fill him. He was moaning, no, more like screaming under me. I loved every moment of it. Every breath he took gave me more motivation to please him. Every touch was like an electric shock and every moan was music to my ears. I knew he was getting close. His moans were more desperate.

"Fuck! Please, Phil! Please, Daddy. I need it. Please make me cum." Dan moaned desperately into my shoulder, digging his nails into my back again. I loved that he called me 'Daddy'. I might tease him with that later. He was so perfect like this, screaming my name as I pound him into oblivion.

I bite down on his neck, sending him over the edge. He screamed my name so loud I'm sure it woke up the neighbors. He came all over our stomachs. I felt him tighten up around me and I cum inside him with a few moans against his neck. I let go of his neck, sweat sticking to our skin. I lay down next to him, in complete bliss. Both of our heavy panting was heard in the room. Soon everything went quiet, followed by soft snoring from Dan. I smiled and wrap my arms around him.

"I love you, Dan." I said before falling into a wonderful deep sleep.