Chapter 9: Disney

A couple of days before Amber's birthday, they arrived at the hotel byDisney. Here, they would have a bus that would take them to Disney andpick them up. They were all very excited. When they got to their room, theyunpacked everything and decided who was going to sleep where. Amber wanted to sleep with Mandy, while Emily and Madison took turns withSophie and the hideaway bed. After they decided the sleeping arrangement,Sophie told the girls the news. The girls jumped on their aunt, nearlypushing her off the bed. Amber was ecstatic, she had never been this happy.

Sophie checked the clock, "Five o'clock," she smiled, "Well, I think we havea little time to go look around and swim some."

"Yay!" Everybody shouted.They all went to check out the shops in the lobby and shop. Then, went for aquick swim. This would be their home for 4 days.The first day, they decided to go to Epcot, one of the four Disney Parks.They woke up at seven-thirty so they could get ready to go, they didn't wantto wait to late. By eight-thirty, they were all ready, they decided to watch alittle tv before they left. While they watched tv, Sophie sprayed the girls withsun screen and packed it in her bag. Twenty minutes later, they went downto wait for the bus. The bus arrived at nine and took them to Epcot. The buswas a little full, but they didn't care, they were just happy they got a seat.The ride took about ten minutes. When they arrived at Epcot, they all got offand decided to go walk around a little bit. Sophie rented a two-personstroller for Emily and Madison and, when one of them got up, Amber satdown. They came up to the first ride and everybody was excited to ride it. Itwas a roller coaster type ride. It took you forward and backward... in thedark! It had a little show-type thing that taught kids about history. The kidswere scared of the dark, but they loved the ride. They walked around,shopped, and rode more rides for hours. Before they left, thestopped at a restaurant called Pocahontas Pizza for dinner. When they weredone, they went back to the bus stop to wait on their bus.The bus ride home wasn't that bad. Everybody had their own seat, andnobody was standing, plus they was extra seats so the kids could movearound. Their bus stop was the second one and they were happy to be backto the hotel after a long day. It was around seven-thirty, so they decided tounwind in the room and watch a little TV before taking showers.The next few days went by basically the same way. They walked, strolled,shopped, rode rides, and enjoyed the pool. They went to Animal Kingdom,Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios. Amber loved her birthday present.On their last day there, Sophie decided to sleep in. When she woke up, shedecided to relax in the hot tub. She and Mandy went down and sat in the hottub while the kids swam in the pool. They were outside by themselves so thekids had the whole pool to themselves. They played with the toys thatSophie had gotten them, a beach ball, floaties, and little toy boats. In thedeep end, they had water basketball. Sophie went in to ask if she could moveit so the girls could play. Sophie came back out, moved it, and her and Mandy went to play with them. They were in the water for two hours whenSophie told them to get out. After they got out, they went back up to theroom, got dressed, and went to go see more of the city. They saw manystores and souvenir shops. When they stopped at one of the stores, Sophietold the girls they could pick out one thing. Amber and Emily picked a littlestuffed Simba and Madison picked out a stuffed Stitch. When Sophie washeading to the checkout counter, she saw little shirts that had "Thing 1","Thing 2" and "Thing 3" on the front. She decided to get them for the girls.When they were through site-seeing, they went back to the hotel.It was five o'clock, so they decided to go the Mickey's Memory, a restaurantin their hotel. When they were finished, they went back upstairs and watchedTV until bed time. They had to get up early so they could leave so they allwent to bed early, around eight.The next morning, they woke up at seven and were sad to leave, but theywere kind of happy to go back home. Amber and her sisters slept in the carfor another hour or so. Sophie tried not to think about their futures apart, butit was only a matter of time before the girls had to move out of her home andinto their best friends home.