Ch 7

Cappy's POV

As soon as i made it into the house, Sam walked into the kitchen.

"Got the glasses?" I ask, worried that he still hasn't found them. He grabs a backpack off the tabel and searches it and pulls out a small object. The cracked lens glasses. I sigh with relief. Mikaela enters the kitchen now. Oh! Did his parents find out about her now?

"Your mom is so nice," She says, which causes me to smirk. Sam looks at her.

"Yup! Aunt Judy is the nicest!" I reply.

"Cappy... please. Alright. I want you both- Wait! Where's Stacey?"

"She stayed outside. And I don't blame her. Imagine how Ron and Judy would react to a 16 year old was here-"

"I get it, Caps... I just want Mikaela to distract my parents while I slip out and get these out to them, alright?" I nod and jokingly salute. Sam gives me a deadpan stare. Me and Sam head for the back door, ignoring the doorbell.

"Uh... Sam... were you expecting someone over tonight?" I ask kinda nervously. He shakes his head and we continue to walk to the back, with Mikaela following us. Suddenly, men in black suits start ripping through the house as if it was nothing!  We then head for the lounge room to see one of the men taking a bat from Aunt Judy. "Uh... whats going on...?" I reluctantly ask. The man holding the bat turns to face us and tosses the bat to one of the other suited men. Oh I don't like these guys one bit...

"How ya doing son? Are your names Sam and Cappy?" He asks. I narrow my eyes.

"Who's asking...?" I growl quietly.

"Y-yeah..." My head whips around to look at Sam. Don't say we are who they think we are! I smack my forehead.

"Well, I need you two to come with us." Say what now?!

"Whoa, way out of line." Uncle Ron steps in front of us. Ohh! THANK YOU RON!

"Sir, I am asking politely. Back off." The man in the suit responds with a slightly irritated tone.

"You're not taking my son and niece!" I smile at Ron. Definitely the best uncle ever. Mojo begins to bark, defending his owners. Good boy.

"Really? You gonna try to get rough with us?" The suited man, who i am now assuming is the ring leader, asks, with a cocky smirk. I grit my teeth. I definitely don't like him.

"No, but I'm gonna call the cops because there's something fishy going on around here."

"Yeah." I look at Aunt Judy and smile a bit. They are really awesome relatives!

"Yeah. There's something a little fishy about you, your son, your niece, your little Taco Bell dog and this whole operation you got going on here." The frick?! I stare questioningly at the suited leader.

"What operation?" Ron asks. I'm with him. What operation?

"That is what we are gonna find out." I feel a knot forming in my stomach. That definitely didn't sound good. I then notice a man walk up to the leader and say something in his ear. That's DEFINITELY not good. "Sam, Cappy?" I look at Sam.

"Yeah...?" we ask in unison

"Step forward, please." Sam steps forward.

"Just stand?" He asks, and the man runs a handheld machine over him that starts beeping. Oh no...

"Fourteen rads for the boy, and..." he waves the machine over me. "off the charts for the girl. Bingo! Tag them and bag them! And don't let them escape like that other one!" WHAT?! Suddenly, some of the men in suits grab us and drag us to their vehicles.

"RON! JUDY!" I yell as i try to break the cuffs that were put on me. What i could give to have super powers!

"Don't worry Cappy! I'll call your mother later!" Judy responds as she is dragged to a car. I then notice see Mojo being dragged away by the pound. "HEY! You hurt my dog, i kick your a-" She get put into a vehicle.

"Sam! Cappy! Do not say anything, you two!" Ron yells.

"Yeah!" Sam replies.

"Not a word until we get a lawyer! Stay together you two till we get back together again!" Of course... Me, Sam, and Mikaela get pushed into a vehicle and it starts driving. Ugh... really cramped. I look at the two men in the front seats, one of them being the ring leader that did the talking. Great... is he gonna talk more? He pulls out a bag with Sam's cellphone in it. Where was that found?!

"So, uh... LadiesMan two-seventeen. That is your eBay username, right?" Oh my... Sam... are you serious?! What kind of username is that?! I look at Sam, he's pale as snow.

"Yeah, but, you know, it was a typo and I ran with it." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah... definitely a typo..." I reply, with a deadpan look on my face and a sarcastic tone dripping from my words. Sam glares at me. I roll my eyes again. The suited leader glares at me before pushing a button on the phone.

"What do you make of this then?" A recording plays

"My name is Sam Witwicky, and this is my older cousin Cappy Rogers Witwicky."

"Oh Sam... Don't frickin' record!" The recording from yesterday continues to play, and the suited man smirks.

"Is that you two?" He really is serious...

"Uh... that does sound like LadiesMan..." i sarcastically remark.

"Last night at the station, you told the officer your car transformed. Enlighten me." My heart drops. Oh no... I nervously look at Sam.

"Well, here's what I said, okay? 'Cause this is a total misunderstanding that my car had been stolen-" He tries to cover up what he said last night. the man smirks.

"Really?" The suited man asks. I look back at Sam.

"From me, from my home, but it's fine now because it's back! It came back!" I feel sick...

"Well, not by itself!" Mikaela jumps in, to cover Sam's little mistake. Thank you.

"Well, no!" Sam responds.

"Because cars don't do that because that would be crazy." The two of them start to laugh nervously and the suited man joins in. I am really concerned! Their laugh becomes more genuine till the suited man stops suddenly.

"That's funny. That is so funny. So what do you kids know about aliens, huh?" Ok... he knows!!! I think im gonna throw up...