TWFND 6

Hoseok got inside his room, immediately opening his messages

Hoseok got inside his room, immediately opening his messages. He looked at the texts Jungkook sent until a message popped up.

BunnyKoo 🐰

Hyung...

Yes, Koo?

Well, can you help me out?

With?

Can you buy me some heat suppressants?

Huh?

What's that?

Well, I'm having my heat...

Heat?

It's like a period, but I don't bleed.

I'll be horny for 1 week if I don't have the suppressants

I'll be in pain too if no one helps me

Want me to help you?

Hyung...?

What?

I want to help you ☺

Hyung

Help like having sex

Oh.

OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY

OKAY I'LL BUY THE SUPPRESSANTS FOR YOU 😭

Thank you hehe

Hoseok blushes as he stared at the texts he sent, groaning as he facepalms.
"You're an idiot, Hoseok" He says to himself. He got out of his room, sneakily going out. He walked to Jungkook's house, knocking 1 time, their sign. The door opens and Jungkook peeks out, smiling before handing him money and what the suppressants looks like.
"Please, hurry" Jungkook says and Hoseok could hear his little pants. Hoseok nods and walked away to buy the said pills.

Hoseok bought the suppressants, also buying the younger some snacks. He knocked one time again and the door opened, he's met with a sweaty and red cheeks Jungkook, his ears slumped, hiding his eyes.
"Thanks, hyung... Sorry for the bother" Jungkook says, smiling.
"It's okay, Jungkook ah... Always call me when there's a problem, okay?" Hoseok says and Jungkook nodded, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Hoseok is suprised at first, his cheeks reddening.
"B-bye" Jungkook stutters, also shocked at what he did. Hoseok smiles, nodding before running back home. He ran to his room and squealed into his pillow.

"Unexpected! That was so unexpected!"