Chapter 51 - Be With The Person You Are In Love With.

Rebel's POV:

I'm such an idiot. I still can't believe I confessed to Quinn how I feel about her. Why the hell did I do that?? Ugh, I really hate myself. I told Quinn about my feelings for her two days ago and ever since then, I've been feeling like shit. I haven't seen Kelly since she came over to Kurt and Rachel's apartment to watch a movie with us.

I'm honestly scared to see her, knowing what I said. If I do see her, I'm gonna feel bad and horrible and I might but blurt out what I did. I should tell her though. Yeah, I need to tell her. It's not fair to her.

"Morning Rebel. How'd you sleep?" Lena says as she comes into the main area of the apartment. Her apartment was similar to Kurt and Rachel's. The kitchen, living room and dining room were all connected. Only difference is, her apartment has a different look. It's more modern and not as cosy and homey as Rachel and Kurt's apartment. Still, the apartment is nice. Lena walks towards the kitchen and I throw my head back against the living room couch.

"Morning Lena. Not too great. Just dealing with some emotions." I say with a sigh as I shake my head.

"Trouble with the love life?" She asked and I quickly life my head up and see her leaning against the frame of the kitchen.

"How did you know?" I ask as she walks into the kitchen and I stand up and walk over to her.

"Please, I've had trouble with my love life before. Everyone has. I don't want to invade on your privacy, so I'm just gonna give you some general advice." Lena tells me and I nod my head with a smile, desperate for more advice. I really need some advice on what to do because I'm so stuck.

"I can tell from just your face alone that your in a love triangle." Lena tells me as she begins to make herself some coffee and I look at her confused as hell. Seriously, can she read my mind or something.

"Are you a wizard or something? Can you read my mind? Like seriously, how can you tell I'm going through this?" I asked, totally amazed at the fact that Lena is basically reading my mind.

"No I'm not a wizard. But I was aspiring to be a writer. And I was." Lena said with a wink as she refers to girls, the show she stared in and wrote.

"That is true." I say with a small laugh and Lena pours some coffee creamer into the coffee machine.

"And I know what your going through because I have experienced it. I'm damn near 30 Rebel. I've seen a lot of the world." Lena tells me as she gets the milk out of the fridge and pours it into her coffee machine and I nod my head in understanding. "Anyways, my advice to you is, be with the person you are currently in love with. It will be best for you in the future." Lena tells me as she pours her black coffee into the coffee machine and she puts a few packets of sugar in there too.

"Thanks Lena. That's actually some good advice." I say with a small smile as I begin to think about the girl I'm currently in love with.

Quinn. Quinn is the only girl I've ever been in love with. Yeah, I do love Kelly. But I'm not in love with her. But wait, Quinn is taken. Ugh, what am I gonna do now.

"But what if the person I'm in love with is taken?" I asked with confusion on my face and I place my hand on the counter.

"Then just see what the future brings you. Just be patient. And do NOT, I repeat, do NOT interfere with the relationship. It's gonna lead to a lot of messiness." Lena tells me while pointing a stern finger and I nod my head with a light smile.

"I won't." I reply while nodding my head and Lena starts to mix her coffee around in her coffee cup.

"Good, I'm going back to bed. I'm sleeping in till Midday. Don't mess up my kitchen." Lena says as she takes her coffee cup away from the coffee machine and she sips on her coffee. She goes to walk out the kitchen and as she does so, she pats me on the shoulder. Lena exits the kitchen and I am left in my thoughts.