𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆

This was meant to be a one shot but it got a little long, so it will have five parts. :)

This is set in no particular place with no particular time.
This is all invented and it's under my rules, so that's why it's summer in December (like it is in my country, but probably not in yours so you'll find that weird), technology doesn't exist but it's not necessary the past, it's just somewhere invented. Idk. Harry's mother is not necessarily Anne either.
I'll try not to be very specific in descriptions so you can also let your imagination fly.

Enjoy!

Mag 🦋

👑👑👑
PART ONE.

DECEMBER 1ST.

I woke up the first morning of December with a firm knock on my room door and a head sneaking inside of it.

"Prince Harry?" - He spoke.

I rolled my eyes and growled at him.

"Yes, Malik?"

"Sorry to wake you up this early." - He said, getting inside the room and closing the door behind him. - "Your mother requested me to come get you, sir."

He walked to my large window and opened the heavy velvet curtains, letting the summer sun in.

"What does she want now, Zayn?"

"You know your eighteen birthday is in two months, sir?"

"I know when my birthday is, thank you very much."

"Sorry." - He leaned his head down. - "The queen wants you to find a future partner to get married, Prince Harry. She wants to announce it on new years eve."

"I don't want to." - I said, nuzzling my head in my pillow.

"Sir, it's your duty. You need to be married to get the throne in the future. Preferably before you turn eighteen."

"I don't care." - I said and covered my eyes. - "Close the curtains, I want to continue sleeping."

"I can't, Sir. Your mother requested me to organize a contest for you to pick a future partner, she's giving you the chance to choose.
And I made my full priority to get you the best five people in town to be the candidates. At the end of the month you'll have to pick one of them." - He said and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"No chance, Zayn. I'm not going to pick a partner."

"Sir, with all my respect, but your mother isn't going to allow it. If you don't choose yourself before new years eve, she'll do it for you."

"Then I'll run away."

"Sir, can you at least give the candidates a chance? They are gathered in the rose garden. I don't want your mother to kick me out for not doing my job." - He said with begging eyes. - "You know how she is, H. Please." - He pouted.

"Who are they?" - I sighed, sitting up.

"Oh, I picked three amazing women and two really handsome men for you to meet. I'll introduce you to them right now, will you come with me outside?"

"Yeah..." - I said, standing up from bed and grabbing the blazer and the trousers of my stupid frac. - "You're my best friend, but I hate that you work for her, Zayn."

I changed my clothes into the annoying frac I was forced to use, even when I was inside my own palace, and took a last look at myself in my large and gold mirror.